✨🌙🥺🌼⭐️🪐💫

an. oopsies i left the chapter notes up here lmao oopsiesss

everyone was silent as we were were walking down the corridor to where we were eating, there wasn't a lot to talk about really. before i knew it we were pushing the doors open what i presumed was probably the canteen

"luckily for you eden there's one seat left at our table" ray said while leading me over to their table. there were three others sat at the table, all three were boys. "fuck, more people to socialise with just what i need right now" i mumble quietly making sure no one could hear it. "eden! come sit next to me and i'll introduce you to everybody," ray shouts. i quickly pull out the chair next to her and sit down next to her and someone i don't know. "everyone this is eden, so, next to me, that's kian,"
"hey man" kian says smiling at me "next to kian is jack,"
"hey, nice to meet you" jack says confidently. "then elle and aubrey, but you've already met them" they both wave at me "and then finally next to you is luca" i turn to face luca "hiya" he says quietly smiling at me, "heya" i say smiling widely back at him, "fuck, he's really cute" i think to myself.

"hey eden?" luca mumbles quietly. "yeah? that's me" i say smiling again, "do you wanna come and get some food?"
"sure, lead the way then" i say happily, following luca

"can i just say, you're really cute" he says when we're far enough from the others, my cheeks blush a light pink and i smile again "i'm not" i say quietly and look down "but thank you"

he places his hand under my chin and gently lifts my head up. "you are now shush don't argue with me" i bush even more "okay i won't i'm sorry" i say giggling a little "good, let's go get some food then"

luca takes my hand gently and leads me over to where all the food is "take whatever they don't really care what we eat"
"okay noted" i say nodding my head and grabbing a bowl of pasta and a bowl of strawberry ice cream and walk back over to luca "done?" he asks, i just nod my head and we walk back over to the table.

when we get back i see a girl sat in my seat at the table "hey, uhm that's my seat there could you maybe move please?" i ask her quietly "and who do you think you are whore? don't tell me to move" she says rolling her eyes "this is my seat" she says emphasising the my. "river it's not your seat, this isn't your table now get up and leave eden and the rest of us alone" kian says from behind me. "fine" she says rolling her eyes and getting up, "i know you want me to stay really though kian" she leaves pushing past me and knocking one of my bowls out of my hand "bitch" she mumbles as she walks past me "what did you call her?" kian says defensively "i called her a bitch, get over it people get called worse" she shouts. the next thing i know kians punched river and she's on the floor with kian ontop of her " may of only just met eden but no one messes with my friends or calls them names okay?" kian says death staring at her then climbing off of her and walking back over to us with a smug look on his face "you don't know how long i've waited to do that"