Chapter 2

Jason POV

I looked down at my watch and saw that it was 6:00 am so I should probably head home. I jumped off of the tree I was sitting on at the side of Angel's window. I walked home and got ready for my first day of school. I was so excited because now I get to see my beautiful queen everyday.

I put on black Jeans, a white tshirt, and a black leather jacket. I walked in to my closet and slipped on some red Adidas. I jumped down the stairs and grabbed my bookbag and ran full speed out the door. I wanna see my angel. Okay now let's think , which car should I choose so that I can impress my babygirl. THIS ONE!! Cadillac CTS-V aka my Batmobile. I love this car.

I grabbed the keys and jumped into it, speeding off to the school. I pulled into the parking lot and got many adoring stares at my car from the boys. Soon a bunch of girls joined the stare once I hopped out the car. But I doubt it was at my car...

A clean gray Altima pulled into the parking lot across from mine. But the one thing tht drew my attention was the goddess that stood out of the car. Her clothes (in that pic above) looked great on her, but they would look even better if I ripped them off with my teeth-

My thoughts were interrupted by someone lightly squeezing my bicep. My head snapped to the culprit who I'm surprised isn't cold my the little clothing she wore. She had on black ripped leggings, and a purple crop top and 6 inch purple heels. I finally looked at her face that was obviously drowned in makeup.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
" More like can I help you big boy," she (attempted to) sexually purred into my ear as her finger grazed my crotch. I roughly pushed her off. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?
"Ooh hard to get, I like it." She winked and walked away. Now I'm pissed because I'm going to have to for sure disinfect everything when I get home.

I shuddered at the thought of her and walked into the building. I already got all my information yesterday so I just walked right to my locker. B69, I of course laughed at that. I opened the locker and put my things in it and went over the checklist to what I will need for each class.
Schedule
20/20 (reading) ~ Mr. Mason
Social Studies~ Ms. Park
*locker break*
Science~ Ms. Queen
Lunch
Math~ Mr. Aaron
*locker break*
Art ~ Ms. bee
PE~ Couch Leo
English~ Mrs. Oleey

I shrugged and grabbed the things that were listed for what I need in S.S.
I walked to Mr. Mason's room and opened the door only to see him sitting and reading while everyone else was chatting. I walked to Mr. Mason and gave him this new student slip that all my teachers had to sign. He looked up at me and gave a genuine smile. I don't smile so I just nodded my head. While he was signing I noticed that the room fell silent. I slowly turned around only to be met with a bunch of boys with curious/ jealous eyes and girls with lust filled orbs. There was only one girl in here though that wasn't looking at me and that was my Angel.

She had on a pair of earphones and was tapping her fingers to the beat while reading some book. She looked beautiful as always.
"Alright class, this is Jason McCann and he will be joining our class from now on." The teacher stated as a bunch of girls squealed with excitement. I smirked .
" You can take a seat next to Star in the back," Mr.Mason said happily.
"Star raise your hand." He said. Hmm Star what a beautiful name...
"Star." He said again still none, until I saw that blonde girl with my angel KICK HER! WTF!
"What?!" My baby hissed at the girl back. She pointed to the front of the room still with worried look on me. My Angel looked up at Mr. Mason.
"Raise your hand..." Blondes whispered to my girl. Angel raises her hand and Mr. Mason shot her a jokingly stern look. Angel shrugged and smiled. Wait, Angel's name is Star. That is beautiful. I walked to the beautiful creature with imviting eyes and a small smile on my lips as i stared at her. She is lovely. I sat next to her and set my books to the side. Went i looked back at her she was already looking at me making my heart skip a beat and butterflies swarm my stomach. She was gorgeous.
"I know you." She said biting her lip and looking at with concentration. She obviously wasn't trying to turn me on, but the simple action was already doing it.
"And how is that?" I asked with amusement.
" You were the guy in Starbucks with the really pretty eyes." She said squinting her eyes in concentration. My cheeks heated up with red. She let out a small giggle and my heart fluttered at the sound. All I could do is smile at her and enjoy the beautiful sound. I must of got here late because suddenly the bell rang and we were dismissed.