Taking one look at myself in the mirror, my eyeballs nearly hopped out of my skull from shock.

There was so much blood all over me minus my face - someone probably cleaned my face.

It was caked on me in layers, and so old and so dried up that it was brown, and covered all my pale skin.

My hair had a musky sheen to it, and it was marred to my head and back from the sheer amount of crimson liquid that lined every strand.

"You let me sleep like this?" I pulled away from Clint, leaning over the sink to get a good look at my bloodshot eyes.

"Axel didn't really let anyone touch you, not even himself. He only cleaned your face but that was it."

It was even on my ears.

"I need a shower."

"Exactly," Clint shuffled me into the room with all the showers, "I'll bring you a change of clothes while you wash up."

I nodded, noting the large shirt that covered my nude body.

The shower felt so good, and the water was brown and chunky as it went down the drain for so long.

I had to scrub my hair at least 5 times and used up a whole bar of soap before the water became crystal clear. But I could still smell that awful, rotten, metallic stench.

I grabbed the shampoo, not caring that I already used over half of it, and dumped as much as I could all over my hands and body. Trailing the bottle all over me so that the smell of roses was nauseating.

Even with scrubbing my skin raw with some loofa that I found I could still smell it. Even when the water finally turned cold.

It was so sickening I spun over to the drain and just emptied whatever was left in my stomach. Unsurprisingly those contents were bright green.

"Mable?"

Axel?

He knocked on the door a few times.

"I have your change of clothes," his voice seemed deeper, and exhausted, "do you mind if I come in."

"Y-yeah." I let the rest of the green stuff go down the drain and finally turned off the water,  hanging on the wall with my forearms laying flat on the tile I just stared at the drain.

I feel like I'm losing it.

"Mable I'm coming in!" I heard the door open, and I just stood straight up and threw the shower curtain to the side. Not caring I was completely nude.

Axel froze, staring at me with his arms mid-way putting my clothes on the counter. He looked like a deer in headlights.

I just stared at him, not feeling a lick of embarrassment. Though, I will most definitely reflect on this in a later date.

I watched as he swallowed harshly, his prominent Adam's Apple bobbing. He seemed to try and keep his eyes glued to my face but he can pretty much see my whole form.

My whole unattractive form.

Now I know his type at this point.
Beautiful figure, blonde hair, blue eyes, and basically walked straight out of a magazine.

I do not fit any of that.

I am short.

Flat-butt and flatter chest.

And has darker hair than Clint's personality.

Stepping out of the tub I notice him gulp again, his eyes flashing over and over. His jaw was also clenched. But his eyes remained on my face with some weird expression deep in them.

He almost seemed mesmerized by something.

Anyways, now that I have this unforeseen and unprecedented confidence I might as well air this out.

"I'm sorry I will never be the one for you."