Ch.4- Flashback

Min Hyuk POV

*SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT*

We arrived at the Incheon airport. There were many fans (like usual) at the airport. Our bodyguards shielded us from the really determined fans through the whole entire process. We got into the airplane and waited for the plane to lift off. I relaxed into my seat since it was a while until we arrived in LA. I decided to watch The Fault in Our Stars again to slow the death of my love cells. As I waited for the movie to start, I looked around to see what the other members were doing. Yonghwa hyung was watching a movie, Jonghyun fell asleep (he was probably up pretty late packing up), and Jungshin was probably listening Linkin Park or Maroon 5. The movie finally started, but I was half paying attention to the movie while drifting off into my deepest thoughts.

*Flashback to last night after dinner*

My phone rang. It was mom. "Hey, Mom!" "Hi, honey. How are you?" my mom asked. "I'm fine, Mom. I'm 23 years old. You don't have to worry about me anymore." "Yes, of course. You're still our little boy though. How's work?" my mom softly asked. "Is everythink okay, mom?" I asked with a worried tone. "....yes.....everything's fine," my mom responded. "Mom, what's going on? Please tell me!" I knew closed my eyes. I  could tell my mom was still fighting with herself, but suddenly, my mom said bye. "No! Mom! Please tell me!" I cried out. It was too late. My mom already hung up. I sighed. I knew I would probably wouldn't fall asleep. Out of all the days, I just had to have something prevent me from falling asleep right before we have to leave to go to a concert. I lied on my bed and drifted off to sleep in fifteen seconds.

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*I was at the part when Hazel and Augustus were in Amsterdam. I made a resolve to focus on the movie and clear everything out. I did pretty well even though it was kind of hard to clear out your brain when you had pestering thoughts whispering to you that something is wrong. I had nothing else to do, and I didn't want to watch another movie since I just finished one a few minutes ago. I relaxed into my seat and slowly drifted off into the abyss of my nightmares.

How'd you think? Please vote and comment! Hope you enjoyed the ride so far! :)