The Concert

Lucy's POV

"They have a concert tomorrow?" Kennedy asked.

"Yeah. That's what Jonghyun told me," I replied.

"Are they in a band or something?" Cassidy asked.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"We can ask them tomorrow at the hospital," Lisa suggested.

We talked to around midnight about random stuff then we went to bed.

*NEXT MORNING*

Yong Hwa's POV

I woke up at around 8 to get ready to go to the venue for tonight's concert. I had about 8 hours of sleep, so it should suffice until tonight's concert. I called the guys to make sure that they were awake. I called Jonghyun and got him up, but it only took me 10 minutes until he FINALLY picked up. I was already prepared at around 8:30. I got to the lobby and found our manager and Minhyuk already there.

"Jonghyun and Jungshin should be here soon,"  Minhyuk said.

Right when Minhyuk said that, they were coming out of the elevator.

"Perfect timing!" I said, impressed.

"Let's get going then,"our manager said.

We arrived at the venue and immediately got to work. We made sure that everything was working, and we also went through our set list for tonight's concert. Our designers had our outfits and make-up ready, and the sound systems and lights were working well.  We finished at around 1. 

"Where should we go out for lunch?" Jungshin asked.

"Why don't we ask the girls that we met at the mall, and ask if they want to have lunch with us?" Jonghyun asked.

We all stared at Jonghyun in suprise. Jonghyun wasn't exactly the type of guy who  would say that.

"Well, someone is in love," I teased.

"I'm not! I just want to eat somewhere nice in L.A. since L.A. does have good food! Plus, they seem really cool!" Jonghyun proclaimed.

"Suuure," Jungshin said with a mischievous smile on his face.

I called Kennedy since all of the girls had given us their numbers.

"Hey Kennedy!" I said.

"Hey Yong Hwa!" she replied.

"Are you guys busy today?" I asked shyly. I tried my best to sound normal.

"We're just busy with being bored. Why?" she asked.

"The guys and I are starving, and we want to thank you guys," I said.

"You guys don't have to thank us! It was nothing!" she humbly stated.

"Well, we still want to thank you guys by taking you guys out for lunch," I said with determination in my response.

"Oh. But still it wasn't a problem at all! Where are you guys going to have lunch?" she asked.

" I don't know. Where do you guys want to eat?" I asked.