Making Of A Queen

Start from the beginning

Frankie smudged at her eye's and looked around the office. "I have so many memories here". She murmured before reaching into her bag.

Removing her checkbook from the bag she begin to write. Ripping the check from it's folder, she handed it to Mrs. Molly. "I'd like to make a donation. I hope this helps the children" .

Mrs. Molly gasped as she looked at the figures on the check. "Wow, this is a lot of money. One hundred thousand will certainly help this facility in many ways. Thank you my dear and this deed shouldn't go unnoticed. I'll see to it that a plaque is displayed in your name".

Feeling the need to, I removed my checkbook as well and matched Frankie's donation. Mrs. Molly was elated and it was hard to escape this place but I knew Frankie needed to get out so she could unleash. Once in the car Frankie fell apart as I held her. "I'll never know who I am. I'll never be able to tell my kid's where I came from or have an answer to my questions. I'll never feel complete".

This broke me and I knew I had to do the right thing. It hurt me more seeing Frankie in such despair than me trying to keep this from her to save my own heart. We stopped off for some lunch and I made my way to the bathroom to place a call. "Pape, email me what we have on Frankie's parents" .

"Are you sure son?"

" Yes. It's the right thing to do. Just omit the way they were killed along with the gruesome photos. Do send their before pictures though so she can finally put faces to the name's ".

" Are you certain? " Pape asked once more.

"Yes". I announced strongly.

Within a few hour's I received the e-mail and thankfully by this time we were nestled in our hotel room. It took awhile but I finally worked up the nerve to show Frankie what she needed to see. "I have information on your parent's" . I said handing her my phone.

"Take your reading the files. I'll be in the next room. Remember that I love you and I'm doing this because I love you, not to hurt you" .

Frankie gave me a strange look but I left the room figuring she needed to read this alone. An hour had passed and so far not a peep from her. Feeling brave, I walked back into the room to face our new future. Frankie was sitting in the center of the couch with red, puffy eye's. At first I assumed that she hadn't realized that I had entered because she remained stone still and silent but she finally spoke in a accusing whisper. "You did this to me. You and your family turned me into a parentless child. You killed my family" .

My throat constricted and my voice disappeared. I could only stand there. "And you knew the entire time but let me go on my search for parent's that no longer exist?" Her voice suddenly screamed.

"Parent's that you took from me. That your family cold blooded murdered all for greed. While you and your family moved on with your fine lives I was left to rot in the system and carry around the feeling that I was nothing to them all of these year's."

" Frankie, please let me explain ". I begged but she does from her post on the couch and stopped a few feet from me. "My name is not Frankie. I am Elizabeth Kinichie.... Heir to Kinichie enterprises" . Frankie sneered so vilely.

I shook my head sadly. "Kinichie Enterprises is no more".

"Why King? Because your family murdered mine and took what was theirs and is rightfully mine? Well guess what? Your family wasn't so clever this time because they left me alive. That's right bitches... I'm here and alive and I will claim what is mine. I will avenge my parent's murder. Tell me King.... When your dear mother was thought to be dead how bad did you want the one's responsible?"

" Dont fuck with my head Frankie. That's irrelevant to this situation ". I warned.

" How so King? Because it isn't you in my shoes? Because your mother turned up alive?You're right, this is nowhere near your situation... This is worse. I slept with my parent's murder. I'm carrying my enemy's child".

"I'm not your enemy nor is my family. I love you and can't control the events that took place when we were kid's. I thought I was doing the right thing by being honest with you. I couldn't stand to see you hurting. Baby I will do whatever it is for you and my child".

" Can you bring my parent's back? Can you erase my hellish childhood?.... Didn't think so. Now move over Harper. There's a new queen in town that's about to turn some heads".

"Don't be crazy Frankie. You must not provoke my family or try anything against us. You won't succeed" .

"Oh really King?" Frankie laughed evily.

What she did next shocked me. I had carelessly left my gun in the room with her but I didn't think. Frankie had never been one to act violently so I didn't expect her to now. However Frankie removed my gun from underneath her shirt and aimed at me. "Frankie think about this. You're upset and acting on emotions. Just take a time out to think".

" Oh I did take time to think King.... And I think there's a new Queen to Kinichi Enterprises ".

That was the last thing I heard before a shot rang out.