Chapter 1

Hey guys you should check out the video above! ^^^ Check it out!
Anyways, onto the story!
Chapter 1: Sakuras pov.
My heart was beating heavily. I was so nervous about my new school. I walked into my first class and walked to a seat in the front. I sat down and looked down at the words carved into the desk. Someone coughed and I looked up. It was my new sensei. "Oh hi Kakashi Sensei." I smiled. He frowned and looked at his rooster. "Sakura Haruno, is it?" He asked. I nodded. 'Well duh...,' I thought to myself.
I stood up and got my books as he led me to my new spot in the back. Apparently I was between a boy named Sasuke, and a girl named Karin. Two people walked in and gave me odd looks as they both sat down beside me. "K-Kakashi sensei told me to sit here." I said nervously. The girl, Karin I presumed just glared at me, while the boy Sasuke let out an, "Hn," and sat down. Karin sat down and glared at me while I tapped my pencil on my leg nervously. As the bell rung, Kakashi Sensei told me to stand up. 'Why?' I thought to myself as I stood up. "Please tell the class your name miss Haruno."
"Um, okay, I'm Sakura Haruno." I said and nodded at the class while some started whispering things about me. I think I heard Someone whisper freak, but I wasn't paying attention. I sat down quickly and let the class begin. Karin started scribbling on a piece of paper. Then she had the nerve to give it to me! I read it and my jaw dropped open. 'Little ugly bitch, leave my Sasuke kun alone and you won't have to make me hate you more than I do now,' it said. I gasped to myself and crumbled up the mean not. Sasuke looked at me and grabbed the crumbled up note then read it. I stared at my books while he did. He glared at Karin and lifted my chin up. "Don't believe a word that said." He whispered in a firm voice and I nodded. He nodded at me and shoved the note in his pocket. I realized I was blushing. Sasuke, you have just made my day! Then the bell rang and I was shoved out of the classroom. "Well aren't they nice?" I mumbled aloud and walked to my locker. I noticed two girls beside my locker. They turned and looked at me, then smiled. "Hey your Sakura Haruno right?" The blonde girl asked. I nodded slowly. "Yeah, that's me." I smiled. The blonde girl returned my smile. "I'm Ino, and this is Hinata." She smiled and I looked at the Dark haired girl. She was very pretty! Heck, they both were! "It's nice to meet you." I smiled at them, and then they led me to bmy class, which they both had together with me. They were nice, but I felt eyes in me. I felt people whispering things about me. I'm always bullied because of my pink hair, and because people think I'm nerdy, which I am. I felt like I shrunk and stared at my at my work which I didn't do anything to it. Ino glanced over at me and saw me. I coughed awkwardly, then went to the teacher. "May I use the restroom?" I asked. The teacher nodded and I quickly left the classroom. I ran into the bathroom and locked myself into a stall. I started to cry as soon I got in there. I hated being bullied, even if it was behind my back. Eventually I stopped crying, but my eyes were red and puffy. I walked back to my classroom and sat down. I stared at my work once again and Hinata and Ino both looked at me. Hinata pointed to my eyes and I looked away. Ino scribbled on a piece of paper, then handed it to me. It said,'Have you been crying?' I looked over at her and nodded. She gasped and hugged me gently, as did Hinata. I sighed softly, trying to hold back the more tears that were to come.