ROLE OF BTS MEMBER

KIM NAMJOON

Postion:
Leader

Gang Name:
RM

Ran away from his home to escape his abusive father. When he ran out of money he started stealing to survive. Killed his father and stole everything from the house. He started recruiting other members for his team, making them talented in their skills and gaining their trust. Mastermind and makes flawless plans for their mission.... IQ 148. He wants dominance.

Criminal History:
•Third degree murder
•Attempted murder
•Torture
•Violence
•Aggravated assault

Warning:
Never get on his bad side or cross his way.
Be aware of his other team members. They are always with them.

KIM SEOKJIN:

Position:
Right hand

Gang Name:
Jin

His father was mafia leader but got arrested because of his men betrayed him. In anger murdered all of them. Namjoon found him when he was running from police. He has a great experience in running mafia bussiness and is main source of BTS income. No-one can resist his charm and always give in information to him.

Criminal History:
•Stealing information
•Gang activities
•Murder
•Blackmailing
•Robbery

Warning:
No one can mess with him. Never betray him.... He won't give killing you another thought.

MIN YOONGI:

Position:
Sniper

Gang Name:
Suga

His parents abandoned him when he was two years old. A sweet family adopted him and helped him peruse his dream of being a sniper. He was devastated when they were murdered brutally. After that he wore a stoic mask hiding his emotions away. Initially he earned money by killing on order. After Namjoon found about him he recruited him for his impeccable aim.

Criminal History:
•Murder
•Gang Activities
•Assault
•Weapon smuggling
•Aggravated assault

Warning:
Always around Namjoon. Although he can't be seen but he can clearly see you. Never mess with him..... will kill you in second.

JUNG HOSEOK:

Position:
Assassin

Gang name:
J Hope

He was born in a happy family and everything was fine until his family was killed during a gang fight on street. He wanted his revenge so badly that he killed the leader of the gang with his bare hand. When he attack the leader, Namjoon saw everything as he was having a meeting with leader. He recruited him and trained him in combat and weaponry.

Criminal History:
•Murder
•Multiple Attempted Murder
•Assault
•Gang activities
•Physical torture

Warning:
Never get fooled by his appearance. Appears harmless but is extremely dangerous.

PARK JIMIN:

Position:
Kidnapper

Gang name:
Jimin

He was sixteen when his parents were killed in front of him. After witnessing everything he was afraid of everyone around him. Namjoon helped him fight his fear. And trained him in manipulating others and combat. He uses his charms to lure his victims.

Criminal History:
•Multiple kidnappings
•Assault
•Physical Torture
•Gang activities
•Attempted murder

Warning:
Stay away from him. Nobody can resist his charms. Known for never leaving a trace behind.

KIM TAEHYUNG:

Position:
Spy

Gang Name:
V

He was brought up in an abusive family as they never wanted a child. So he ran away from there when he was 16. He roamed the street for few weeks until he worked at Bangtan Night Club. Due to his friendly nature he made a lot of friends and one of them informed him about the attack that a rival gang of BTS was going to do. He told it to Jin who said that he would kill him if the information is wrong. He was proven right when the rival gang attacked them and were killed because BTS were already prepared. Jin recruited him, getting impressed from his social skills.

Criminal History:
•Stealing information
•Breaking into government faculty
•Manipulating people
•Gang Activities
•Fleeing crime scene

Warning:
Never trust him or get friendly with him. Never let him out of your sight.

JEON JUNGKOOK

Position:
Hacker

Gang Name:
Jungkook

His father was a hacker who was accidently shot to death by a police officer. His uncle brought him up who never took care of him and financially supported him. Hacking was his passion and he started hacking into accounts to get money..... Until he hacked into Namjoon account. Namjoon caught him to kill him but seeing his ability he made him an offer which he cannot resist.

Criminal History:
•Hacking into government system
•Tampering with CCTV
•Removing government files
•Stealing information and money
•Hacking to obtain blue prints of government building

Warning:
Can see your every move. Can hack into most secured system within a minute. Always hidden