Aunt and uncle weasley

"So, basically this is my son Phoenix, it's a bit of a story but if you want me to I can explain it." Harry said as he sat at a table with the three. "Wh-Who's the mother?" Hermione asked. "Uh, don't freak but this is a long story too.. the other father is Draco malfoy.." Harry replied rubbing the back of his neck. "What the fuck." Ron stayed plainly. "Fuck?" Phoenix copied. "Nono no fee, we don't say that word ok?" Harry scolded. "Ok daddy." Phoenix replied. Ron and hermione looked at him dumbfounded. "Ok ok ok, can we get the whole story?" Hermione asked. "Ok, but you have to swear to not tell anyone, it's not something that should be open to the public." Harry said. "Ok." The two said. " so, long story short Draco was raped during seventh year. The girl who stunned and raped him got pregnant, but was planning to kill the child so Draco told her not to and that he would take him. Draco took fee and never associated with her again. A couple days ago I met the boy, and I thought it would be fair for him to grow up with two parents to in his second father?" Harry said. "Ok then, that clears things up but I have a be other question." Hermione said. "Ask away." Harry replied. "Do you like Draco, are you gay?" Hermione asked. "Uh.." Harry looked nervous and shameful. "Idk about liking Draco but I've known I'm gay since fourth year.." he replied. "And you never told us? You dated my sister for what? A cover?" Ron asked angrily. "No! Of corse not Ron! I think I was trying to fix myself because being gay is wrong, at least that's what I thought but I guess it doesn't really matter." Harry replied quickly. "So you were trying to not be gay? Why?" Hermionie asked. "Because... I've never met anyone who was gay and I thought it was wrong, girls should like boys and vice versa. I thought I was broken or something." Harry answered. "Well it's not Harry. You could have talked to us ya know." Ron butted in. "Also, when did we become friends with Draco?" Ron asked. "Oh, he's actually a lot nicer then when he was in school, we should all hang sometime." Harry offered. "Sure." The two answered. "Well, I've gotta go get the boy some candy like promised, see ya later." "Bye Harry."