Hey pheonix?

"Harry... this is Phoenix." Draco said as soon as Harry stepped into his room. "Your son?" Harry asked, surprised. The boy was extra small for a three year old, with jet black hair and bright blue eyes, he kind of looked like a mixture of Harry and Draco actually. "He looks just like me and you" Harry said impulsively, blushing crimson after he realized what he said. "Yeah he kinda does doesn't he" Draco said blushing a bit as well. "Daddy!" The little boy yelled. "What is it fee?" Draco asked grinning at the boy. "Who?" The boy asked, pointing at harry. "That's Potter." Draco said smirking at harry. "Potter!" The boy cried. "I love him!" Harry chucked at the boys cute face looking up at his young father mounting up and down on his hip waving his arms. "Can he be my daddy too!?" The boy cheered. "Oh no buddy sorry, but he can be our friend!!" Draco said to the boy as he blushed. Harry blushed as he smiled awkwardly. "So Phoenix, what's your favorite color?" Harry asked smiling at him. "Red!" The boy cried. "I wanna dye my hair red but daddy said no!" Phoenix continued pouting. "Awww, why's that dracoooo~" Harry cooed leaning his head on Draco's shoulder. "C-cause! His natural hair is beautiful!" Draco stuttered blushing once again. "Well I agree cause it looks just like mine~" Harry sassed tossing his hair to the side in a girly way. Draco laughed and Phoenix looked confusedly up as his father. "Hey Phoenix?" Harry asked. "Mm?" The boy hummed. "Do you want me to be your daddy?" Harry asked, glancing up at Draco who looked surprised. "Yes!!" The boy yelled. "Then I will be!" Harry replied standing and looking at Draco. He leaned close to him and whispered, "just play along, the boy wants two parents like everyone else, so why don't we give him that?" Harry asked, unaware of what it sounded he was offering, but Draco's mind shifted to that thought. 'Harry wants to date me? No way. He's way too hard headed to even realize what he's saying.' "Uh, ok. So we pretend to be his dads? Doesn't that mean we are fake dating?" Draco whispered. "Oh, yeah I guess" Harry replied, blushing dark. "Ok Phoenix!" Harry spoke up happily. "I guess you have two dads now!"
"Yay!"

Hey guys, sorry for the cohort chap, I was real tired after practice so I wrote this and I'm about to watch some gun gale online, so I hope you liked it, and thx for 147 views!!! That's amazing!!! Love, Charlie your bro.