A New Job... [Chapitre 1]

(Y/N) POV!

Our story starts in an almost empty apartment in the city...
I had just moved in a few days ago, all alone across the country with no one else that i knew near me. It was scary, moving out here all alone, but i just had to go! i couldn't stand being in my hometown anymore, i needed to go do my own thing for once!

That being said, I spent all of my money moving into this apartment without any plan, so i was in desperate need of a job. I needed to eat! I had sent job applications to every place that needed a new hire in the city, but nobody wanted me! I guess it made sense - i was pretty young after all, and i didn't have any connections for people to trust me to hire me.

However, looking through for job listing, I saw one that caught my eye... "Security guard for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza: no experience required!"

N-no experience required?! I thought to myself, surprised. I was really confused, Why wouldn't they require any experience..? Is the job that easy, or maybe the employer's that desperate....? I scratched my head, confused. It seemed like they were in urgent need of a new security guard, like their last one had quit with no warning for some reason....

Oh well... deciding to not think too much on it, i submitted my application and went to sleep, hoping that in the morning at least one of the places I applied to accepted me....

*RIING!!!* I woke up early the next morning to my phone ringing annoyingly.

"H-hello..? What? Yes, yes, I'm available! Thank you so much!!!" I hung up the phone, jumping up and down on my bare mattress in joy. I just got accepted at my new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! And they wanted me to start that day! I was so excited I could barely contain myself! I grabbed my best clothes from my yet-to-be-unpacked boxes and rushed out the door! Today was going to be great!

A/N
hey guys, Dirt here!! i hope youre all liking the story so far, sorry it's starting so slowly, i wanted to make sure it started off just right before we got into the more.... ahem, juicy stuff XD

did you guys know that 2/3rds of the world's eggplants are produced in New Jersey??? comment your favorite eggplant fact, and comment who your favorite fnaf animatronic is! mine is Mangle, hehe! XD