Mission 01: I'm back

Start from the beginning

All of students are shock and confuse to see an army lining up on the side of the entrance, making a way.

Then a black Limousine park in front of the school gate and one of the Soldiers open the door and saw a boy walk out with white hair, blue eyes and wearing a Kouh Academy boy uniform.

All of the girls shriek on top of their lungs to see Y/n while some guys are cursing him.

Issei: "Is that the new student you guys are talking about!?"

Saji: "I'm not sure."

Tsubaki: "Yes he is."

Sona and her Peerage walk in front of Y/n and she bow her head a little and the rest of them did too.

Sona: "Welcome to Kouh Academy Sir. My name is Sona Shitori and I'm the Student Council President. Behind me are my colleagues."

Y/n: "Nice to meet all of you. I'm guessing that you all know who I am."

Sona: "With reputation yes. But in name we do not."

Y/n: "Right. My name is Y/n Apollyon, CEO of Apollyon Zaibatsu. And this is the Tekken Force."

All of the Soldiers salute.

Y/n: "I apologize to coming here with such an entrance but, that's how my Soldiers always do when I go somewhere new."

Sona: "I understand. The fact that your the most powerful man in the world."

Y/n: "Thank you for the compliment."

He grab her hand and kiss on it, making her blushed wildly and making every girl around them jealous.

Y/n: "Can I get my schedule now?"

Sona(Blushed): "R-Right. P-Please follow me to the office."

Y/n: "Heh, lead the way."

Sona and her Peerage head back to their office and Y/n follow them but not before glaring menacing at Rias.

Issei(Shock): "That guy is the boss of the Apollyon Zaibatsu?!"

Kiba: "Yeah, this is the first time I seen him."

Akeno: "He never show his face to the public before. I wonder what makes him decide to go here."

Xenovia: "I gotta admit, he might be the most handsome guy I've ever seen."

Akeno: "Ara-Ara.~ Does that mean you already have a crush on him?~"

Xenovia: "I guess you can say that."

Akeno: *Giggle*"Seems like I'm not the only one.~"

Koneko: "He looks very familiar."

Asia: "Do you know him from somewhere?"

Koneko: "Never mind."

Rias: "Let's go everyone, class is about to start.

ORC: "Yes President."

Issei's POV

Me, Asia and Xenovia head to our classroom while the others head to their own.

Xenovia: "I wonder what class will that Y/n guy be."

Issei: "I just hope not in our class."

Asia: "Issei-san, please don't be mean."

Issei: "He's going to steal all the girls on the school! I should be the Harem King here!"

We arrived to the class and I see Motohama and Matsuda.