Mission 01: I'm back

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Hey Smith, enroll me to Kouh Academy. I wanna have some fun there."

Smith: "Yes Darling."

Y/n: "I hope those guys are in for a party."

In Kouh Academy Student Council, Sona just finished signing some paperworks.

Tsubaki: "President. We received a email."

Sona: "Who is it from?"

Tsubaki: "It say's it's from the Apollyon Zaibatsu."

Sona(Shock): "The Apollyon Zaibatsu? The most powerful company in the world!?"

Tsubaki: "Yes."

Sona: "What is it say?"

Tsubaki: "It say's that the CEO of wants to enroll here in the school."

Sona: "Approved it immediately."

Tsubaki: "Yes Ma'am."

Sona: "Does it say what the owner's name?"

Tsubaki: "Not yet President."

Sona: "Guess that we will find out tomorrow."

Time Skip brought to you by

Sona, along with the rest of the Student Council are waiting at the Academy gate waiting for the new student

Sona, along with the rest of the Student Council are waiting at the Academy gate waiting for the new student. Rias and her Peerage are on the way to the School and they saw Sona and the others waiting.

Rias: "Sona? What are you guys waiting here?"

She didn't answer her but just ignore her as usual.

Issei: "Hey Saji, why are you guys waiting here for?"

Saji: "We're here to greet the new Student joining."

Rias: "New Student? How come I've never heard of this?"

Sona: "If I remembered correctly Ms. Gremory, greeting a new student isn't what your club do. This is a job for the Student Council and no one else. And I'm sure that this new student doesn't have a Sacred Gear."

Rias: "Sona, can we just get this over with? It's already been a year."

She was about to answer but they heard a helicopter coming. They look up and saw an big chopper on top of them and soldiers are sliding down the rope.

 They look up and saw an big chopper on top of them and soldiers are sliding down the rope