Epilogue: BTS and Armys will be Young Forever

The BTS members began packing their things, including their BT21 costumes to go back to their dorms in Seoul to recuperate after spending a year performing as BT21. They could not believe it has been a year since they were BT21 and not BTS. To them, it feels so surreal but also relieving because they finally are themselves. Not as BT21 but as BTS! Their car arrives outside of the Goh-Rong restaurant after they have their final bite there.
"Ugh.. I'm gonna miss this place!!" Jimin whines.
"Me too but someday, we'll visit!" Namjoon consoles Jimin
"I'll most definitely miss the jajangmyeon noodles!! Delicious!!" Seokjin blows a kiss.
"I'll miss everyone.. Especially Pucca, she's cute!" Taehyung cutely smiles.
"Awww Taehyung, you're such a flirt!!" Ching jokingly jabs Taehyung.
"Uwuuuuuuu" Pucca swoons back at Taehyung.
"Okay, okay guys, let's chill.." Yoongi calms down Taehyung and Pucca.
"For me, I'll miss dancing around here when I'm bored.. Sooga Village has such an open atmosphere for me to dance too so it'll be hard to leave.." Hoseok reflects on his dance practices in Sooga Village.
"I'll miss learning about others' experiences and helping my teammates-- I mean brothers, get through the days as BT21 and doing well at our concerts.." Jungkook also reflects on his time as a BT21 member.
"And I'll miss BT21 and Sooga Village!! Your hospitality will always be on my mind forever. May all the glory be to you all!" Namjoon smiles.
"Well our limousine is here, we gotta go... We'll see you someday!" Seokjin and the other BTS members hug Pucca, Ching, Garu and the Goh-Rong restaurant staff.
"Goodbye.. It was nice knowing you all! Good luck with everything!! I'll miss you!!" Ching smiles.
"Uwu-uuuuuuu" Pucca cries.
"It'll be okay, Pucca... Someday they'll come back!" Ching rubs Pucca's back in comfort.
                                   Back in Seoul
The BTS members arrived back to their company dorms in Seoul. They missed the "busy" life of Seoul and although it was a nice break from being BTS for once, it was also relieving because not only did they feel "normal" but they also missed ARMYs. They have also missed their studios and they have missed working on music for ARMYs.
"I missed this place!" Namjoon sighs in relief.
"I know! Wanna record some songs for our new album?" Hobi cheerfully asks.
"Oh my gosh! Sure!! God, how I missed recording for our lovely ARMYss!!"
                                             -end-