Chapter 297

We get to the hotel, in Las Vegas. The poor girl was passed out in the front seat, so exhausted from the long day behind her. I put our bags on the doorman's trolly and picked her up like a baby. Her thick eyelashes batted, fluttering mercilessly before she opens her eyes and looks at me.

"I could have walked.!" I stubbornly squeal. He smiles and puts me down, whispering dirty things into my ear as we followed the man to our room.

Harry's POV

We unlocked our room, and the man sat all of our things down next to the door and shook my hand before leaving our room. He winked at Tessa, which I didn't very much enjoy, I can beat this dickhead up in a heartbeat. But, I kept my cool so she wouldn't start anything, I didn't want to argue... not now.
.
.
I threw her on the bed softly. "Oh Harry," she panted into my hair as I quickly undressed her. She was extra feisty this evening, tugging aggressively at my oversized shirt. This shit was hot, hotter than I could have ever imagined it on the road.

"Talk dirty to me baby," I whispered to her. I slid into her, not even thinking about anything that has ever happened to us. She clung onto the sheets, scratching at my back as she reached her climax. I'm glad I could satisfy her, and no one else could, I was the one she needed.

Tessa's POV

After we were done I put on my bright pink panties, fuck did he love them, and picked up my shirt off the ground, not even thinking.

"What are you doing?" He laughed at me.. I was confused for a bit, "Take off that shirt, I have one right here.." and tossed me the shirt off of his back.
.
.
I was ecstatic, happy that I had him all to myself all weekend, to do whatever. He stared at me as I changed into his shirt and smiled like a little kid. I didn't want to mention it but you could tell he was starting to open up more. I have to admit, I didn't want him to change but if he was opening up more then maybe he will change for the better.
.
After I change I hop onto the bed, snuggling up next to his warm abs.

"So what are we going to do babe?"

"Babe?!" He asks, with the cutest smile on his face. I look up and lock eyes with him, and dirty pressed my lips against his. He's such a drug, I keep going back to him, and I can't help it.

I tried to get up but he tugged on my waist, pulling me back into bed. He's not such a morning person, and we had arrived around 8 am, so he was probably exhausted from the driving.

"I'm going to get a coffee, do you want anything?" I waited for a second and looked up to check on him. He was fast asleep, quietly snoring. I stared at him for a bit, admiring the fact that he was so peaceful. I decided to go ahead and get ready to go, grabbing my keys from the table before walking downstairs and starting my car.
.
While I was out I saw Stephanie and Molly sitting near the window by the door. I couldn't help but snicker, because I got Molly's man, she glared at me with an evil intent but I ignored her and got my coffee.