Chapter 9: Sebastian Part 1

Previously:

Seb, " You're staying here! "
You, " What? "
Oli, " Your mom had to go back to your home town because of your aunt and she noticed how happy you was here so she is letting you stay here til further notice. "
You, " And your mom is okay with that? "
Seb, " She is very much okay, that's why we are excited, silly. "
Your heart races.. You're gonna be staying at your boyfriends house until further notice... This shall be fun.

Now: 

Seb, " Y/n! "

You turn over facing the other side. 

Seb opens the door and jumps on top of you on the bed, " You gotta wake up boo. " 

You groan, " Why? "

Seb, " Ohh, I can make you groan worse than that. " 

You, " Sebastian! "

Seb, " What? I'm only stating facts. " 

You hit Sebastian with your pillow.

Seb, " Heyy!"

You giggle. 

Seb gets back on top of you and leans down staring you in your eyes, " You got beautiful eyes, you know that? "

You stare at him for a bit, " So don't you. " 

Seb, " I could get lost in your eyes honestly. " 

You blush a bit.

Seb, " And your blushing.. it's everything to me. "

You blush even more. 

Seb slowly leans down and kisses you softly on the lips.

You closed your eyes and kissed him softly back and you accidentally bit his lip. 

Seb, " Oh thats how you wanna play? "

You go full on tomato mode, " I didn't mean to, im sorry. " 

Seb smirks, " Mhmmm are you sure about that, or are you just scared to come out and say that you want me? "

You giggle, " You really think so highly of yourself. " 

Seb, " Of course, i'm the cuter, more huggable, more delicate, more kinder moy. " 

You, " You? Delicate? How so? "

Seb, " Well you see when you're Oliver you will see that he enjoys pain, where as I am gentle and I don't want to hurt you. " 

You, " Aw you don't want to hurt me? " 

Sebastian cups your face, " Of course not.. You're my little sunflower. Trust me the pain you'll experience from Oliver, you probably wont like it. " 

You, " Oh.. How bad is it? " 

Seb, " I'm not gonna go into much detail about it, because I don't want you or him to think that I am just trying to get you all to myself, but you will see sometime for yourself. " 

You, " Well maybe show me what you mean by your soft side. " 

Seb, " You actually want me to? "

You, " Please show me.. " you begged.

Seb smiles and leans down and whispers in your ear, " I mean i'm fine with trying new things if you are. " 

You, " Like what? " 

Seb smirks and takes your hand, " Follow me my sunflower. " 

You get up and follow him to a door in the corner of the room.

You, " The closet? "

Seb giggles, " Try again. " 

He pulls out a key from his pant pocket and unlocks the door. He opens it and grabs a hold of your hand for you to follow behind him. 

He flipped the light switch exposing the light, you was in awe with what you saw.