Asgard: Thor Odinson

Y/N's POV:

Flashback:

I was running through the gardens with Thor and Loki trying to catch the real Thor. It was a game the three of us made up when we were younger to pass the time. Now, at fifteen, we made an unusual twist to the game and now when you find one of the Thors' you have to kiss them.  Now, I'm running through the gardens when I catch a glimpse of blonde hair. I run faster and find one of the Thors'. I smile slightly and peck their lips. When I pull away, I see a grinning Loki. "Dang it!" I grumble.

"Aww, are you sad you didn't kiss your cr-" Loki starts but I cover his mouth with my hand. 

"I will slit your throat if you tell him, Loki..." I growl. 

"I believe it," he says taking my hand off his mouth. "Now, let's go find the real Thor."

"Brother! Lady Y/N! I'm over here!" Thor booms from somewhere in the gardens. I laugh as Loki and I go to find him.

 We were about to run past him when he runs up behind me and hugs me from behind. "Thor!" I squeal. We all laugh and walk back towards the castle. We were about to enter the front doors when a loud horn sounds out. Thor and Loki look at me quickly and I give them a confused look, not knowing what the horn meant. 

"We have to take her with us." Thor mutters to Loki.

"I think not! Father will have our heads if we take her!" Loki retorts.

"Brother, we have to!" 

"No, Thor, I care about her just as much as you but we can't."

"What is going on? What was that horn?" I ask them.

"War horn..." Thor tells me, earning him a glare from Loki. "You have to get out of here, Y/N. You need to flee the planet. Take this," he hands me a small glass marble. "I'll find you when this is all over." he kisses me on the lips quickly before running into the palace with his brother. I stand there in shock before putting the marble in my pocket and running off. What I didn't know was that the marble at some point fell out of my pocket as I got on a ship and left the planet. I went to Midguard and only when I arrived was when I realized that the marble was gone. I've never seen Thor or Loki since.

End of flashback 

I've adjusted to Midguard well over the past thousand years or so though it has changed immensely throughout that time period. They made Captain America. Captain America went under the ice. Captain America comes back. Things like that. Shield was also founded and a missile almost hit New York and everything has either been amazing or devastating. I walk to the Stark Towers where I work for what Tony wants to call the Avengers. I've been told we have a new recruit to help us defeat a new bad guy but no one has told me the leader's name yet. When I walk to the conference room, I see a tall man with long blonde hair with his back to me. When he turns around, I run towards him and give him a huge hug. "You're here!" I squeal as he hesitantly wraps his arms around me. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Do I know you?" he asks.

I step back in shock and look up at him. We've both changed over the past thousand years but I didn't think he'd forget me. 'He must have found someone else.' I think sadly. I look up at his blue eyes with my Y/E/C ones and silently take a necklace out from where it was hiding beneath my shirt. It was a small blue orb that seemed to be moving at all times on a silver chain. His eyes widen and he gives me a huge hug. "I thought you were dead!" he exclaims. "T-the marble was still on Asgard. I-I thought that I had lost you!" he chokes up.