chapter 5

A/N: I wanted to put a song in... It honestly felt right to put it here. It's a nightcore version. Sorry to those who don't like nightcore but i like nightcore so you're gonna have to put up with it in the future as well lol. Now on to the story.

         Hinata's Pov:

At the end of practice we all went to the clubroom. I started to undress by taking off my shirt. I thought no one would notice anything wrong with me but it looks as if i'm wrong. Again. The reason for this last statement was because i was pulled backwards a little so i fully turned around only to see Noya -senpai. "Shoyo, you know getting bruises is my thing. How did you even get these anyway?"

    Next thing i know... I had the whole team around me poking and prodding my bruises ... Well except Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. After a minute or two of being poked and prodded i was starting to get irritated while trying not to laugh or cry out in pain. While this was happening Yamaguchi was staring in surprise while Tsukishima was quietly snickering. It made me even more aggravated.

   So i did what i could do. I started by asking for some space but they didn't hear me. So i asked again a little louder but i was still ignored. So i sighed then inhaled and yelled; "Guys!! I need some space so i could answer Noya -senpai's question!" They looked at me and took a few steps back. I can finally relax now. " So Noya -senpai to answer your question. I fell off my bike during the hill ride this morning ... That's also why i was limping earlier today as well." Noya then looked up at me, anger and concern showing on his face.

  "Shoyo, don't lie to me or the team! He hissed loud enough for everyone around us to hear. " I can see the marks from the school fence here on you... And i'm pretty sure they can too." " Come on Noya - senpai! It's a common fence, i fell into one just like the school's by the hill." I fibbed to them. " Are you sure Shoyo?" I started to sweat because Noya -senpai sounds like he doesn't believe me and the others look unsure about my answer. " Of course i'm sure you guys don't need to worry about me ok? I'm fine. Besides why would i lie?" They raised an eyebrow at me and just gave me the look that says 'Really?'.

    Then they all said " Ok then. Be ready for our next match and pay attention to where your going got it?" They smiled and left me to change after i nodded my answer to them. I headed out of the clubroom abd headed to retrieve my bike from in front of the gym. While doing so i started whistling along the way. Just then Sannu appeared from behind the bush i was next to scaring the hell out of me. "What the hell Sannu!?" Greaat... He started laughing at me now. " I just wanted to see how my puppet is doing." I grumbled and took my bike by the handlebars.

"Why are you even here right now?" He looked at me and said " Well, the boys and i are meeting here soon. I knew you were still here anyway... So yeah." I raised my eyebrow and glanced at him. "Well i guess i will see you tomorrow. I need to get home to my little sister." I grumbled as i walked away. "See ya Red!" He yelled out.

  Once i got home, I opened the door carefully. My mom ended up just dropping my sister off and went back to work afterwards. I know this because my sister was asleep on the couch and there was no car in the drive way either. I placed my bag on the table near the couch and went to the kitchen to cook dinner. I finished cooking dinner and went to the living room to wake Natsu. We then headed to table to eat after putting food back for mom with a note. Natsu then ended up falling asleep again after she ate her food at the table. I picked her up;Went to her room and tucked her in. I stood and stared at her while thinking she's going to be really strong one day. When that day comes i'm going to be proud of her.

I then left her room for mine and got ready for bed. My thoughts flooded my mind about everything that's happened to me from my very first memory up until this point in my life. I thought about Kageyama... How i felt about him and how i didn't realize i fell for him until Sannu said something to me about it. I fell for Kageyama but i don't even know if he feels the same as i do.

       I remember the times we fought, when he threw me across the gym, all the time he got angry at me and i was angry at him. I felt hot tears falling down my face as i cried into my pillow. Even though we're friends and partners on the team and court ... I think he never could love a crybaby like me.

        My eyelids fell and as i was slowly drifting off into the inky blackness if sleep, Kageyama's worried and concerned face from today at practice flashed in my mind. Last thing i thought before i gave in completely to sleep was ' What were you worried and concerned about?'