chapter 2

Hinata's pov

The next morning, I rode my bike to school, down the hill and through the town. I "parked" in the bike rack and skipped to the gym. Kageyama wasn't here yet, so there was no need to race.

"First one here, first one here ~" I sang happily until I bumped into someone. I fell back, and rubbed the back of my head. "Oh, I'm sorr-"

"Didn't think I'd see you here red." Great, this is just great. "Just drop it Haruna." "Aww, am I annoying you? I'm sorry mam." "Dude, I've got practice." "Oh, you must be very committed to volleyball if you're up this early." Then a sinister grin plastered itself to his face. "You're the only one here ~"

I looked around to in fact notice we were the only one's here. I didn't see Daichi or Suga around. "Wait, why are you here then?" I asked him. "Wrestling practice." He stated while showing his muscles like he was a hero from a manga or something. "But no one is here for you to practice with." "Well... You're right in front of me."

I gulped and turned around to try to get away but his strong hands gripped my shoulders. This isn't good, not good at all. I kicked and squirmed as much as I could in an attempt to break free but he was too strong for me  to do so. "Where do you think you're off to? Hmm?" Before I could reply he threw me into the metal link fence. I felt the pain of the metal link fence in my skin. I wasn't weak but i was pretty slow at getting back up. Then I was charged at ... I tried to get out of the way but I wasn't quick enough. He elbowed one of my sides and pushed me back into the fence while he pulled my hair. "No wonder girls hate getting their hair pulled  like this. It friggin hurts like heck." He then pushed my face down into the muddy field.

A/N: The picture above is one picture i have taken as well.... There will be others tossed into the fray lol.