ii

the darkness finally caved and she was blinded by the light of the sun shining through the cracks in her stone casing. her eyes stared at the display beneath her- stone pieces on the floor surrounded her figure. she stood up shakily and began to walk beside the river bed in hopes of finding someone- anyone.

"YUZURIHA IM SORRY I COULDNT SAVE YOU"

a loud yell broke her out of her thoughts. she ran towards two voices who were now arguing about seeing someone naked. her eyes widened in disbelief as she saw senku and taiju hovering over a stone yuzuriha before her hand flew up to her mouth to stop a scream of pure excitement. "s..senku! taiju!" (your name) yelled happily, walking towards them. the boys' turned their heads to the sound of their names and their eyes landed of the figure of their best friend. at the sight of her, taiju immediately turned away and senku fell backwards, blood squirting from his nose. "(y..your name)... you're.. uh, you're naked" the brown haired boy spoke nervously making the white haired girl look down and scream. "AH d..don't look at me!"

———

(your name) stared at the treehouse above her, mouth agape and hands on her cheeks. "wow you did all of this?" she asked the two who walked over to her now clothed body. senku closed his eyes and nodded- a smirk gracing his lips in the best way. "yes. but i had help from big oaf here" taiju nodded in agreement to his statement and handed the girl some berries for her to eat making her mutter a small thank you.

day soon became night and senku set up a fire for the three to sit around and absorb the heat. stars littered the dark sky in an array of patterns that light up the sky along with the moon, creating a light glow on the terrain below it. to (your name) stars were such a beautiful phenomenon, she's always wondered what there purpose was and if she would ever be able to touch them.

meanwhile, senku couldn't help but stare at his best friend. the way she stared up at the sky while deep in thought made him smile and his cheeks flushed pink. taiju- who was sat next to senku -noticed this and smirked at his friend, slightly nudging him with his elbow. "tell her"

the green haired male shook his head and looked down. "love is illogical. i've said that many times but you always seem to make me feel like i'm wrong in that matter.. why?" his red eyes stared deep in taiju brown ones, then looking back at (your name) who was sitting at the fire, poking a stick into the orangey red flames and pulling it out whenever it caught fire. "just see how it goes alright. you should tell her!" senku pale hands flew up towards taiju mouth and covered it quickly, stopping him from talking. "don't talk to loudly you big oaf.. idiot" taiju waved his hands and said sorry. "i'm not going to confess since i carry no such feelings for her." and with that, he stood up and walked inside in hopes of getting a good nights sleep.