i

senku was a logical person. probably the most logical person (your name) has ever met.

to any normal person the most logical thing to do is tell a girl you like her, right? well not for senku. his logic was different in regards for love and relationships- he didn't give a care in the world for them because they're illogical and will end in a matter of time. but it's not his fault that he's started feeling different towards a certain white haired girl.. right?

"cmon buddy. you gotta ask her out! i see the way you look at her"

taiju. senku best friend other then (your name). he was an outgoing guy but it made no sense for a pair like senku and taiju to be friends.

upon hearing his statement, his face flushed a bright pink and muttered something about 'illogical' and 'not possible'. taiju just sighed and put a hand on his friends shoulder. "don't worry senku. i'll help you!" he flashed the green haired boy a big grin and shoved a thumbs up in his face, making senku push it out of the way. "no. love is stupid and it's not a feeling i need, nor want"

———

"i'm going to do it. i'm going to confess to yuzuriha!" cheers we're heard from next to senku and taiju swiftly turned his head to look at (your name) who was clapping for him with a bright smile. "good job taiju. i hope it goes well"

that smile of hers made senku swoon. he's never fallen for anyone before and it's a whole new feeling for him- he hated it to say the least. he hates how his mind would be clouded with thought of the green eyed girl. he hated how he always wanted to be around her. he hated everything about it. he thought that maybe it would go away in a matter of time but he figured not after his feelings for the girl just got stronger with every passing day.

"i will cheer you on so hard that my voice box will snap." senku spoke, making taiju gain even more happiness then he already had. "wait really!? that's great man!" he replied. "no i'm joking you idiot. i won't move my voice even one millimeter your way"

———

(your name) bright green eyes shone in the light as she stared out the window in hopes to catch the rare moment of taiju confessing his love for the girl of his dreams. senku scoffed slightly at this and made her turn around. "what, you jealous?" she asked him with a wink, making him slightly sputter over his words. "n..no not at all"

the students around them started betting on whether or not taiju was going to get dumped or if he was going to cry. "i bet 10,000 that she feels the same way" senku chimes in, making everyone gape in confusion.

the scene before them was like a movie, the two below everyone were talking until a bright light cascaded over everyone, making them all freeze in hopes that nothing would happen. "s..senku, what's that" (your name) asked, grabbing onto him in hopes of safety. students watched as their friends turned to stone, they watched as the world began to turn its back on humanity. the world needed a new beginning.