ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi, guys! Sorry for not updating in a long-ass time. I had exams for the whole November, then I was in a reading spree (I LOVE SIX OF CROWS GUYS KANEJ FOR THE WIN) and yes, I was procrastinating.

I'm very thankful to all of you who even bothered to check this out! Now to the announcement.

The Dreamer is undergoing a rewrite. It will now be called Where the Shadows Reside, soon-to-be-published here!

Here's the cover reveal!

Blurb:

Emerett Wells is a merchant, tasked with handling trades and numbers, spoiled by his Upper-Class mother since birth. He's practically a perfect young man--gentle, polite and good-looking--except, as many claims, the color of his skin. And the shadows only he can see that drives him to insanity day by day.

Elizabeth is a noble lady, cousin to Emerett Wells. Stuck in Grimmonbourne her whole life, she longs for an adventure yet isn't ready to leave her man, or her widowed mother behind.

Cat is a magician. Born with magic, she thrives day by day with her street smarts and sharp tongue. She's content with her job, but reaches for one goal in particular ever since she's under the custody of mysterious woman Alrica Parfait; meet the Duke of Grimmonbourne, and take what's hers.

When he is sent to Grimmonbourne, Emerett experiences an adventure like no other, accompanied by his cousin and this alluring stage magician by his side. Join them as they go through a journey in Grimmonbourne, where the shadows reside.

 Join them as they go through a journey in Grimmonbourne, where the shadows reside

Thank you again!