I know he must feel really bad watching Jennie work hard and especially because he's growing up and he's more curious because she hides it from him.

"What happens during Christmas , which makes Jennie work so hard?" I ask him

"She buys us Christmas gifts , she takes us to the shops and she lets us pick out a toy each on Christmas" Yeri says with her mouth full as Lucas leans on his hand , he doesn't eat his food and I feel my self on the verge of tears. I'm gonna make sure he gets a good life because I feel myself growing fond of this little boy the most as well , because he's older and he cares about my Jennie like i care about her.

My heart drops hearing Jennie works all night for the children , especially to make sure they at least have a good Christmas , I've fallen for the right fucking woman for sure , there isn't a selfish bone in her body and I'm gonna make her Christmas the best one she's had.

"Look at me kids , from today , your gonna have a good life , I want all four of you to go to school , I'll pay for it , as long as you all behave" I say to them as I lean on the table with my elbows , their eyes widen with excitement and shock , wow I hated school and these children sound are so excited.

"Really Lisa? Your the best" Casper says with a wide grin and a slight lisp which makes him adorable.

"Thank you Lisa" they all say in unison , I shake Lucas head.

"I have high hopes for you , don't give yourself the reputation of a thief , you go to school I want you to become something , is that clear?" I say to him , tears well up in his eyes before he hugs me around my waist , I chuckle as I shake his hair.

-

The kids helped me set the stool up today , I buy them all water bottles , it isn't that hot today , I miss Jennie , the stool isn't the same without her gummy smile , she lights up this village.

She is the fucking princess not only of this village but people's hearts.

I check my phone to see the time and I witness a insane amount of miss calls , wow my mum even called Jisoo and Rosé when they are in Thailand?

Like for real this is just crazy , I know I must of worried them like crazy.

I answer my mother's call as she calls me again

"Hello Lisa? Where the hell are you? You didn't come home last night and you haven't been answering the phone and the police were looking for you" my mother says as she panics

"I'm sorry mom I stayed at a friends house" I respond with a sigh

"A friend? A boy or a girl? because you know your getting married I hope your not sleeping around" my mother says , her voice sounding concerned

"I didn't sleep around mom , I'll see you later on" I respond huffing , reality hitting me , I forget about the outside world in this village.

"Be home tonight because I'm not letting you go back out , you haven't spent time with Nancy at all okay it's not fair" my mother growls on the phone

Hearing the name pisses me off I can't be bothered to deal with that right now. I just want Jennie to sleep in today.

The market starts at 7am and finishes at 8pm. I hope Jennie is sleeping well right now. Last night flashes to me when she screamed at me and told me not to break her heart.

Guilt takes over me and the thought of breaking her heart hurts me more than anything. How am I gonna tell her that I'm getting married to Nancy. I need to tell her , last night I took a innocent girls virginity , she willingly gave it to me because she loves me and trusts me.

I'm not enough for her. I'm weak and she deserves so much better than me , she thinks she's a lower class compared to me and that she doesn't deserve me when really I'm the one falling for her but lying to her at the same time.

I haven't got the nerve to fucking tell her when I should just let everything out.

-

3 hours later I witness a beautiful Jennie running towards me , anger visible on her face , and shock to be honest , I can't help but stare at her dazedly , she's gonna fucking kill me but I'm here and I want the best for her so she should get that through her head.

She grabs me by the the scruff of my T-shirt "Lisa fucking Manoban what did I tell you?" before she can yell at me anymore pull waist aggressively towards me and smash my lips onto hers , I can feel herself loosening up , all that rage she had fades , I always forget who's around us when im around her.

Her arms wrap around my neck as my lips hungrily kiss hers , just hours and hours ago I took her again , I felt her , I want her again , and again and again. I haven't had enough.

She knows that now , she can feel my want in the way my tongue fight hers for dominance , we both break apart and she sighs , her lips are swollen from my attack and it makes me more fucking desperate for her , she looks so fucking beautiful.

"Your crazy Lisa , I told you not to do this" she says as she whines she pulls my face in her hands , a grateful smile on her face as she kisses my lips once more.

"Didn't you feel good just waking up without an annoying alarm going off?" I huskily say as I drop my head into her neck , wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You make me feel good" she whispers back as her hands caresses the back of my neck.

"You make me feel good , I can just picture you naked right now , so fucking sexy" i hum into her neck as I try to pull her into my body even more than she already is , my lips kiss her neck as I begin moving my face up and down so feel her skin against me.

"Lisa" she gasps at my comment which causes me to burst into laughter.

"Thank you" she whispers

"Thank you" I respond back , she probably doesn't know why I'm thanking her but she doesn't know what she's done for me and maybe she won't know maybe I'll never be able to tell her how she's changed someone like me.

I was raised into wealth and she taught me to live with humbleness , to live with respect and love. She loves everyone around her and I'm glad I've become another person that she loves.