"My Game is Saved"

Start from the beginning

Everyone: Yes!

Jeff: Tierra, you have two extra members. Who's sitting out?

June: I don't wanna do the challenge.

Shirley: Can I sit?

Hal: Sure.

Jeff: Agua, you have one extra member. Who's sitting out?

Jasmine: I'll sit out!

Jeff: June, Shirley, and Jasmine, take a spot on the bench. Everyone else, I'll give you a moment to strategize, and we'll get started.

Highlights:

Round 1 is Patty (platform) and Ahmed (runner) vs. Lorraine (platform) and George (runner). Ahmed is slightly faster than George at running, but Patty hesitates getting up and trying the balance beam. Lorraine walks on the balance beam, but falls just before she reaches the end. However, Patty is just in the middle of the beam when Lorraine finishes, winning a point for Tierra.

Round 2 is Finn (platform) and Fiona (runner) vs. Nadine (platform) and Sherman (runner). Fiona is very fast at the running portion of the challenge, and Finn is very dizzy, but gets up quickly. Sherman and Nadine are slow to start the balance beam. Finn gets off not far into the balance beam, but as soon as Nadine even arrives there, Finn finishes the course. Tierra and Agua are tied 1-1.

Round 3 is Gil (platform) and Jake (runner) vs. Luke (platform) and Hal (runner). Jake and Hal finish at around the same time, and Luke stands up immediately and starts walking on the beam. He is able to beat Gil on his first try, winning reward for Tierra. 

Jeff: Tierra wins reward!

(Tierra cheers and hugs Luke, except June. There is a cutback to the mats)

Jeff: Tierra, congratulations on the win! Come get your fishing gear. 

(Luke retrieves the fishing gear for the tribe)

Jeff: Head on out and enjoy your reward.

Jeff: As for the Agua tribe, nothing for you again. Grab your stuff, and head back to camp.

Day 4

Tierra - Post-Reward

(Luke has come back with fish for the whole tribe to enjoy. Everyone eats together)

George: Thanks, Luke.

Nadine: Much appreciative.

Nadine (CON): Luke was so kind and generous, with winning us the challenge and all. And he even fished for us. My alliance can't get rid of him.

Hal: This tribe is great. 

Sherman: Yeah.

June: I have something to tell you guys.

Lorraine: What?

June: I have an idol.

Shirley: Really?

Luke: Show it to us.

June: No.

Shirley (CON): This idiot says she has an idol, but she refuses to show it to us. You never tell your entire tribe that you have an idol. She's so ridiculous.

Nadine: So... you don't have an idol, then.

June: I do have an idol!

George: Then show us!