1.3 | UPLOAD

"I'LL TAKE ANASTASIYA, Natasha and Clint," Steve announced, as he put his shield on his back. Everyone had geared up and was ready to go. Anastasiya was wearing a suit similar to Natasha's.

"All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus," Tony said. "I'll join you as soon as I can."

"If Ultron's really building a body..."

"He'll be more powerful than any of us," Tony said glumly.

"An android designed by a robot. You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me. Are you alright Anastasiya? You're not usually this quiet."

"Hm. Yeah. I'm just thinking..." her voice trailed off.

"What are you thinking?" Tony asked her.

"Do you think Wanda and Pietro will be there?" She asked quietly, twiddling her thumbs in between her fingers.

"Possibly. But it's okay. We want to try and help them. Do you want to say goodbye? I'll bet Lila is going to be very disappointed you're already going."

Anastasiya nodded, as she walked past Nick out the front door to find Laura, Cooper, Lila and Clint stood by the front path.

"Hey Lila." She calls softly, and when the young girl saw her she ran up to her and hugged her.

"Ana! You'll be back soon, right?"

Anastasiya looked up at Clint and Laura. "You're welcome here whenever you like."

"Thank you. Yes, I'll be back as soon as possible," she smiles at Laura and Clint, and walks over to Cooper and gives him a high five. "It was nice meeting you Cooper." Cooper nods at her and smiles. Anastasiya walks back over to Laura. "Thank you for having me, it means a lot," the teenager says softly, and Laura pulled her into a quick hug. "Anytime."

"Come on Anastasiya, we gotta go," Clint said, and he with a quick last kiss on his wife's cheek and a last quick hug with his kids, he grabs Anastasiya's hand and drags her to the quinjet.

Anastasiya turned around one more time to wave goodbye.

***

Once the quinjet had landed, the sun had fully risen. Clint, who was driving, dropped Steve and Anastasiya off on top of a building.

"Stick tight to me. I don't want to lose you," Steve ordered, and Anastasiya nodded.

"Can do," she responds.

"Two minutes. Stay close," Steve says into the comms.

Steve and Anastasiya ran for a while, until entering a building. Anastasiya's eyes widened when she saw a limp body lying on the ground.

"Steve!" Anastasiya shouted, pointing out Dr Cho, who was struggling to sit up right. The pair ran over to her, desperate to help her as they saw a deep red gash across her chest.

"What happened?" Anastasiya asked frantically.

"He's uploading himself into the body," she explained.

"What?"

"Where?" Steve asked.

Dr Cho nodded over to the other side of the room. "The real power is inside the cradle. The gem - its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it."

"Go," Helen Cho told them. Steve and Anastasiya nodded at her as the pair ran off quickly, leaving Cho in the corner.