🌹🍎🍓🎒🍄

"hi welcome to willow wood academy how can i help you?" a sweet lady at the reception desk said as i walked in.

"erm hi i've just transferred here and i was wondering if you could help me out?"
"of course, what's your name?" she asked

"i'm eden, eden casey" i replied
the woman tapped on her keyboard a few times before the whizzing of a printer could be heard, she got up, grabbed whatever she had just printed, grabbed a key off a hook and walked back over to me.

"here's your timetable, a map, dorm room information and key" she said handing me all the stuff, "someone will be down to show you to your dorm in a minute, you can go have a seat on one of the chairs" she says in a sweet voice.

i mumble a thanks before heading over to one of the few chairs and look through my timetable, it was friday meaning i had the whole weekend to settle in before lessons started.

after around five minutes a tall girl who looked around my age walked up to me. she had long blond hair that was tied back into a ponytail and bright blue eyes. "hey i'm ray, are you eden?" she says stopping in front of me.
"yep that's me" i say smiling up at her
"alright then let's get going to the dorm then" she say leading the way. i quickly get up outa my chair and follow behind her. "so eden, why'd you move here to willow wood academy?"she asks turning her head towards me. "er i was badly bullied in my last school so yeah i moved here" i reply honestly, i wanted to get that off my chest, and there was a whole story that went with it but that's for another time. "oh okay well hopefully that doesn't happen again, anyway i'm here to protect you" ray says laughing a bit. "awe thanks ray" i say giggling a little. there wasn't a single person in sight, it was a friday afternoon though so it would make sense if everyone was up in their dorm rooms.

ray explains to me that one half of the school is the girls area and the other half is the boys area and the main area where lessons take place is in the middle which were all mixed up for. she also told me that girls aren't allowed in the boys area and boys aren't allowed in the girls area unless a teacher gave permission.

we climb up a large set of stares before going down a corridor and stopping at the fourth door on the right. "we're here, brace yourself for the girls" ray says before opening the door and leading me inside.