Chapter One -

I walk into my English class, and there he is, sitting next to where I normally sit, at the back of the classroom to the far right. You can do this Niall, just walk up to the desk, place your books down, and sit there. I begin walking and it seems to go on forever. Almost there Niall. As I am just one row away, I trip on the leg of a table, face-planting it into the ground. It was like something you saw in a stupid cartoon. Then, I heard a voice. 

"Niall! Are you alright mate?" At that instance, all the pain that i felt slithered away, and all that was left was a slight tingly sensation throughout my entire body. I quickly got up and looked at him. His dark eyes were so mesmerising and beautiful. His brown hair was so perfectly messed up, styled though. He just looked amazing, as always. His perfectly tanned skin, what I would do to just touch it.

I was so embarrassed. I quickly responded to him "Yeah I will be alright" He started to help me pick my books up off of the ground. I went to grab my textbook, when I felt his hand touch mine. His touch was so soft, I wanted to grab his hand and never let go, but that would have been awkward for him. We looked at each other, and Liam smiled at me, and continued to gather my stuff. 

That was weird. I would have thought that he would say something, maybe apologize for touching my hand, not that I minded. 

"Thanks Liam, you didn't have to help me with my stuff" I said shyly, considering what had just happened. I blushed. "Not a problem Niall, I am always happy to help you out" He said, with a big smile on his face."Come sit with me."

I felt awkward now, I was planning on sitting as far away from him as possible after that performance. "Sure." I suppose I didn't want to pass up the opportunity of him wanting me to sit next to him, even if I had just made a fool of myself. 

 After the English lesson, Liam asked me if I wanted to hang out with him during our break. I was so excited, that I let out a slight yelp. Liam smiled at me once again. I bit my lip. What is with him and smiling lately, it is absolutely killing me seeing that smile all the time, and not being able to kiss his gorgeous, soft lips. I couldn't reject his offer. "Of course I will hang out with you!" I panted, almost sounding like a desperate puppy dog. 

It felt so natural, talking to Liam. We were talking about the things we had in common, singing was one of them. The School bell went, and we had to go to our next lessons. "It was nice doing this with you Niall, I will talk to you soon." "Yeah, I had so much fun." Just before Liam left, I hesitantly asked him "C..could I have your number?" "Sure mate" With that, we continued with the rest of our day. 

After school had finished, I began to walk home as I always did. That was when I heard his voice again. "Niaaaallllll" It sounded so amazing when he said it. "Liiiiaaaaammm" was my response. He gave me a shy expression, then he began to speak. "I was heading this way on my way home anyway but.. umm.. would you like me to walk you home?" He wanted to walk me home now? Seriously? I mean, I appreciate the jesture, but why would he? I'm not going to complain though, it is more time that I get to admire him. "Sure Liam, would you like to stay for dinner as well." Oops. Probably should have asked my mum first. Oh well. "I should probably get home, parents are expecting me at five o'clock." I felt a little down, but I accepted his response, and said goodbye to him once we arrived at my house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know what you think any suggestions towards improving, or any suggestions towards the plot. Please comment below :)