And never spend our lives apart

Your thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook's loud sigh. "Are you just gonna stare outside and pretend I didn't just asked you a question, Noona?"

"What?" You said although you heard the question he asked loud and clear.

"Don't you two have plans to get married? I asked you! Auntie talked about it with me. She's kinda worried about you. Not kinda— she's crying." Jungkook sound a bit irritated at you.

The truth is, you don't know. Everything happened so fast. A couple of months after your graduation, Lisa told you she's pregnant— and that you need to vacate the other room.

Unfortunately, you missed an important interview because you had to take care of Taehyung when he was sick. After that, somehow no other opportunity knocked at your door. Renting your own place is out of the question— more so, going back to Jungkook's apartment. Everything has been going good between you and Tae and the last thing you want is to ruin it.

Taehyung asked you to moved in with him. He had a full time work and with the extra cash he earns from composing songs, he was able to afford to get himself an apartment on mortgage. You said yes without realizing what it meant. You're just happy you don't have to go back to Jungkook's apartment again.

But it meant something. That you two were living together— out of wedlock.

It was an arrangement you think nothing of until your mother went to visit. The lone queen size bed in the your two room apartment brought frown on her face. Even greater disappointment when you answered no when she asked if the two of you talked about marriage.

Now, she probably asked Jungkook to confront you as she wanted to pretend she doesn't mind your choice in life.

"Fuck me." Jungkook began to look exasperated. "He doesn't even talk about it doesn't he."

"What's wrong with what we have now?" You began to sound upset. Yes, you were wondering the same but you also don't want to ask Taehyung and look desperate. Besides, you were happy— well was happy until your discussion with your mother.

"What's wrong is that you have no job and when he leaves you— you'll have nothing. Not to mention it means he's not in for it for the long run. What if you get pregnant? And then he decided that he doesn't want to stick around? What then?" Jungkook's eyes stared at you and it was boring to your soul.

"Taehyung wouldn't do that. Just to get you off my back, I'll go back to your apartment, okay? I mean so that mom won't also worry. Is the other room in your apartment still available? Could I still go back?"
You asked rolling your eyes in defeat.

Jungkook seemed adamant to answer. "Wouldn't you two fight again if you live with me?"

"I mean I could also look for other place but since I don't have a job, I could be your maid for the mean time." You stared away from him, not meeting his eyes. His concern is warranted but somehow you felt humiliated with your decision to live with Taehyung. "I think it's better than being immoral and being jobless."

Jungkook sighed again, this time to retreat. "Noona— I didn't mean—"

"I'll ask Tae first. I mean I don't wanna leave without talking to him first." You said when the door opened, Taehyung was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hyung! I was just about to go." Jungkook stood up and looked at me. For some reason he has been avoiding Taehyung since you two got back together. "Forget, what I said, Noona."