If you decide to break it

Beginne am Anfang

Lisa and Yoongi never told you how they met. You were surprised when just saw them kissing arduously inside the studio that one time Yoongi asked you to listen to his songs.

You only knew of how when you got to the place where Lisa was working.

Shock was an understatement to describe what.

It explained why she always have had money before and the grumpy attitude whenever you both have an early class.

— but still it didn't occurred to you that she was a stripper in a club. A club where Yoongi is bartending.

After the interview and exam, which is just a video version of where's Wally, they asked you to wait for their call.

"Want a drink? On the house. I heard from Lisa you have a problem. I won't ask about it, don't worry." His gaze was impatient. That even though he said he won't ask, he had something to say.

"Okay. Rhum Cola." You obliged. "Yoongs— Don't you get jealous? I mean with Lisa's work."

Yoongi shrugged his shoulder as he prepares your drink. "I know it's work. If you ask me if I like it, of course I don't. I do worry about her— that maybe some clients do something— but we need this so— here." He puts your drink on the bar while he cleans some glasses.

"Thanks."

"Listen, uhmm Y/N." Yoongi made a hissing sound that he usually does whenever he's thinking. "I hope you do understand where Tae is coming from."

Your brows furrowed, it never did occur to you that Tae is airing your dirty laundry to his friends.

"After what happened to him, you can't helped feeling that— I know I've been there."

"What are you talking about?" You weren't able to follow what he's saying.

"Tae doesn't talk much about it. Not like he used to, but Hobi and I know that you're the only one who could make sulk. You know what happened about Seulgi— I know I'm not supposed to say this but give him some slack— try to understand him."

"Why? Does Tae still loves Seulgi? I— what are you even talking about I don't really understand—"

"Fuck! Nevermind." He said.

"Yoongi— tell me! What's with Seulgi and Tae?!" The bouncer near the door eyed you both. You were lucky there were no clients because for sure, you'll be dragged out with the looks the bouncer is giving you. "Tell me."

"I thought you fought again, Hobi told me Tae skipped dinner and said no when Seojoon called him to play some games. I thought he got jealous and you got mad." Yoongi began to look nervous. "Just forget it Y/N."

"No, I wanna know, what about Seulgi." You demanded.

"It's about the reason why they broke up— three years ago—" Yoongi sighed. "Taehyung caught them both in the act in the dorm— you know— ducking with an F."

"Both who?"

"Jungkook— and Seulgi." Yoongi's words seems to rang on your ears. Everything seems too much to handle. Why Taehyung kept this away from you is just beyond your belief.

"You said you know what it feels like— why?"

"Well, I kinda beat up your childhood friend when I discovered he fucked Irene while he was dating someone else." Yoongi bites his lip. "Sorry— Don't be mad at Tae."