For your feelings that I will never Question

Start from the beginning

Jungkook scoffed and looked at me with his face full of mockery, "Yeah, hyung that's not the point because there's no point at all TO SHOUT AT ME OVER A FUCKING PUDDING THAT'S INSIDE MYYYY FUCKING REFRIGERATOR!!!" This time he was looking at Y/N.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Y/N shouted again as she began to remove her slippers but I stopped her from doing so.

"Why? Did Gandalf gave it to you? Is it a magical pudding that removes that stick up your ass?" He was like a cheeky little brother that's would never stop insulting her to get back at her overreacting at what he's done.

"Shut up you fucking pudding stealing bunny!" Y/N retorted."Tae! Let me go!!!!! I'm calling auntie!!!!"

Jungkook was about to open his mouth again when I motioned him to go.

"Stop this Y/N. I'll buy you one." I said while Jungkook immediately got out. Immediately, the anger inside her sizzled out. "What brand do you want?"

"I don't want one anymore." Y/N said as she hugged me and nuzzled my chest. "I hope that interview of yours went fine so I could get out of here and all my future pudding will stay safe."

"I think I got the job. They said they'll call me." I said as I hugged her back and she sighed in contentment.

It was like a seesaw.

Whenever they fight, she'll be supportive of me finding a job. Whine at me at how she really wanted to get out because Jungkook is pissing her off.

Then he would be back to his old pathetic routine of getting himself in trouble and we're back to her indebtedness as she will also confirm with me again if her leaving him is justifiable.

"Have you eaten?" Y/N asked as she raised her head and I kiss her.

"Nope."

"I cooked something— Jungkook and I already ate dinner so—" Y/N went back to the kitchen to ready the table for me. "I'll just watch you eat."

"Okay." I said.

She was like that with me. She would do everything by herself and if I tried to help her, she would feign being mad about it.

She doesn't like me buying food for her anymore since I'll be working so she could rent the other room in Lisa's place.

She wants nothing from me and sometimes I hated it.

There's nothing wrong with being independent. In fact, it was one of the reason why I fell in love with her but just once— just once I want to feel needed.

"That some deep thought." Y/N said with her begging eyes. "What are you thinking about?"

"Your fight with Jungkook awhile ago— I just can't shake it off my head." I admitted. I wish she would demand something from me, shout at me for a pudding.

Instead of her usual spiel about them being just like a sibling, her eyes waters and I immediately grab her shoulder. "I'm sorry— I didn't mean for you to feel bad— I was just thinking about —"