3 - "I want you."

The birds chirped loudly, waking me up slowly. A sudden strike of pain spreads across my forehead. I held my head up, slowly opening my eyes one by one.
*wait a minute. this is not my room..*
I quickly checked to see if i had my clothes on, a sigh of relief escaped my lips. I pushed the silk covers off slowly creeping out of the room. I glanced around, making my way to what it seems to be the living. A small creak rose my anxiety, i quickly glanced around one more time to see a figure laying on the couch.
I crept to it, trying to not interrupt or wake him up.
*Jabez? And he's shirtless? oh..*
His brown curls swept against his eyes as he breathes slowly. He's actually nice to look at. And his hair looks so nice to play with.. trying to resist it and not controlling my hands, my hands slowly crept up to his curls, touching it softly. He didn't flinch but he smiled. I then run my fingers through his hair softly.
*his hair is amazing.. it's so soft like, like a bear..*
I slowly felt my cheeks rising up and flinched out. Thinking, i decided to make breakfast for a thanks gift. I made my way to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge only grabbing eggs, butter, basil, and tomatoes.
I heated a pan skillet while cutting one whole onion. After cutting, i slide the onion on the hot skillet only hearing the sizzle. I then cracked 3 eggs and seasoned it with salt and pepper.
A loud yawn was heard, i smiled while stirring the eggs together.

"Whoah, what's going on?"
I looked back seeing him stretch out, "I'm making breakfast for a thank you gift."
"I didn't know you cook??" He said with a surprised tone. I chuckled and told him to freshen up and help me set the table.
"So what can i help?" I felt him approach behind me, my heart started speeding up. I then thought of something.
"You're gonna help me make an omelette." I winked. "Omelette? You want me to burn down my own loft?" He insisted and got beside me. I instructed him to pour the eggs and put anything he wants inside the omelette.
"So fold like this?" I nodded and folded his omelette, only flopping on the left side.
"Oh shit i did it! Let's gooo!" He cheered himself, i chuckled and made myself one.

"Ya know, i never had anyone sit down at the table with me before. It's refreshing to have someone sit with me at the table. But god damn this is good. I had never had anyone make me breakfast.."
I chuckled, seeing him smile and just enjoying made me feel something inside only reminding me. 

I can't fall for him.  

I quickly finished and cleaned the plates. "So uh i think it's best if i go." i said awkwardly while wiping my hands on my shirt
"Oh yeah, i'll take you home." He said
He drove to my loft, i opened the door and thanked him for everything. He insisted and gave his famous grin. Right when i turned around, he yelled "Get ready at 6pm." I looked back and yelled back okay.

5 hours passed, the clock read "5:30pm". It reminded me that i should get ready for whatever jabez told me. I threw one some ripped jeans and a nike t-shirt following with some nike air maxes.

I straighten my hair and applied makeup making only small touch-ups. A small notification dings only to see a text from him.

"I'm outside"
I texted back - "Be out inna sec"
I sprayed some perfume and rushed outside. I locked the door behind me and rushed to the car. Stepping inside, a crash of cologne burst in front of my face.
"It finna be a surprise, just tell you." He sneaked a smirk as he was driving to what it looks like a midnight drive.
"Where are we going?" I pushed his arm playfully, he chuckles responding,
"It's a secret place i go to."
After a one hour drive, he parks at another beach, which i never heard of. We both got out and oh my god.

It was beautiful. Fireflies were floating almost everywhere and there was a small hut in the middle of the sand with fairy lights wrapped around.

"It's so pretty.." i said in awe'd. I followed behind him to the hut and it had a couple of benches and a beautiful midnight view of the ocean.

"I come here when i need to clear things out of my head or when i'm stressed as fuck."
"I can see why. Its calming here. The breeze is amazing here." He nodded in response.
"Do you know what's its like to fall in love, and when you do, you're just scared to ever love again because that person just scarred you?"
"Actually.. Yes. If i was honest right now, i was scared to talk to you. Cause i would fall in love again."
He looks at me with a reassuring face. "Let's hope you don't."
"I don't know. It's hard to. When i look at you, i just." I stop mid-sentence. "I just want to be loved again." I faced towards him, glazing at his eyes.
His eyes pulled in a trance where i couldn't control myself. He then pulls me in, his hands wraps around my waist. I caressed his face just feeling his touch.
"You make me crazy. I hate it."
He smirks in response, he leans towards my ear whispering with his husky voice.

"I want you."

-xoxoxo