Chapter 6

Peter's POV

I woke up as the sun was shining bright. I slowly stood up, groaning due to me being irritated at the light hitting my eyes. I squinted at the clock as it was 8 a.m., I observed most of the time I interact with Wanda is around 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. but I felt to energized to go back to sleep so I got up and made my way to the kitchen, Mr. Stark was scrolling through his phone, a mug of coffee in one hand while I saw Vision cooking something. Assuming that it was for Wanda. I headed my way to Mr. Stark as his facial expression slightly changed from being focused to being a lil surprised.

"Whoa hey Kid! I never knew you woke up this early but it's good to see you", He said. I nodded, not knowing what to say.

"You know after breakfast, I'll give you more time to talk to Wanda and then we'll head off to get you home, does that sound good to you?", He asked. Damn I never realized the more I interact with Wanda. The closer we've gotten that it became transparent. But I nodded.

Tony walked away from the kitchen, leaving me and Vision in it. I have never really interacted with him face to face other than him telling to meet Mr.Stark.

"So what are you exactly made out of Vision?", I asked to break the silence. He turns his head to look at me.

"I'm made out of vibranium, one of the strongest metals on earth", he said. Damn so he is just Captain America's shield if it could move and talk.

"What's the stone on your head?", I asked. Pointing to it.

"It's the mind stone from Loki's staff Mr. Parker", He said. Not long after I heard footsteps. To my surprise, it was Wanda. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing leggings and a baggy sweater, same ones to she was wearing a few hours ago?.. I can't really remember.

"Good Morning Wanda!", I said to her. Grinning ear to ear. She just smiles back and waves.

"It's not common to see you awake at this time. Wanda", Vision said to her. She looks at him, replying with.

"You know why...", she whispered, it wasn't soft enough that I heard a bit of it but I just tried brushing it off. It was probably something private so I didn't press on it. So I just tried ignoring it, using my phone as a prop and pretending to be preoccupied. I heard Wanda's footsteps increasingly getting louder as she heads her way to me.

"You wake up this early?", she asked.

"Well I head to school at this time so earlier", I said. Vision was carrying plates for me and Wanda, it was pasta.

"I deeply apologize if it doesn't come to your liking Mr. Parker", Vision said as he walks away. Me and Wanda started devouring it. Eating Pasta makes me feel nostalgic, I like to think of the fond memories when I was younger, Uncle Ben and Aunt May were happy. They would bring me street shops and when we found a restaurant, I'd order the pasta. How I wished he was still with us.

"I like to think Vision is getting better at cooking", Wanda said. While she took another go with the Pasta.

"Does he always do this for you?", I asked. She shook her head in response.

"Not always, he used to cook for Natasha, Clint, Steve and Bruce when they were still here but it wasn't really good. He couldn't taste what he cooks to know how bad it was but now he is getting better", Wanda said. Smiling at me, something about that smile... makes me want to see it on her face often, I couldn't explain it.

"Looks like you and Vision are close", I said. She giggles.

"Well ever since the fight with Steve, this was kind what I owe him after what I did to him", she said. Biting her lip as she had an anxious expression on her face.

"You know... you don't have to tell me, if you're comfortable to tell me. I'll be listening to you", I placed my hand in her back, patting it before removing it from where I placed it. She smiled at me.

"Thanks Peter...", She said. I just nodded.

"Actually, I'm kind of busy in school and Mr. Stark was aware of this week so I won't come back here in a week", I said. She was confused.

"Do you have a phone?, so that I could text you instead?", I asked her. Her cheeks turned pink, I know this type of gesture is normally performed to those asking people out but I meant it as a platonic sense... at least I hope so.

"Yeah just give me your phone", She said as I did what she told me. I observed that she was a fast at typing. She handed my phone back at the right time when I heard Mr. Stark calling out my name.

"Kid, pack up! Say goodbye to your new crush!", he teased. Me and Wanda just chuckled at that comment and waved to each other goodbye.

I realized how weird it was that I clicked so well with someone but it didn't feel weird. It felt right.