✞ Crown of Poison ✞

It began as  feeling, a deep nagging sorrow and regret. Now it is the feeling of insanity in which I reveled in. I'd mutilate myself for the desire and taste of blood and the satification in the suffering of others. My head and heart tell me "No, that's enough," but there is never a maximum or minimum, there can't be anything wrong with wanting more power. That's the life of every human being, more and more is to be expected of a singular soul. That's the joy of man-kind --- feelings are nothing but a mere fraction of this pathetic place called earth. No --- no, no, there is much more than any person can comprehend. The intoxication of the hearts of a human is sickening, the color of black covered in the thickest crimson red blood. Each human has touched the lives of the people on my earth. Only one remained so pure and innocent, she went by the name of; Madeleine Wilkinson.

..

_____________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT IMFORMATION.!!!

1) The people on the other "planet" are called Troga's and the name of there planet is called Conderoga.

2) Conderoga is a mysterious planet unkown in size and galaxy. Humans on earth know what there "super beings" are and what they are capable of.... Hannah is half human and half Troga which means she is half as strong with less abilities of course. Thus, she inspires the Troga's on Conderoga but is hated by humans.

3) The person whom was talking is a YOUNG prince named Sam Forster. That guides the mistress along the path that will lead her into his TRAP. heheh..