~ • ~

" Why would you donate?" He asked the third person who came inside the building. Signaling the tall man to take his seat while he handed his application to the personal assistant. Opening the files- Kim Namjoon, twenty six years old, works as a literature teacher, has a great back ground and loves reading.

The assistant could tell that this man is more professional than the second donator earlier who couldn't stop boasting about himself.

" I donate, willing to donate my sperm to help those who's in need" the man named Namjoon honestly answered which made the other man to smile, nodding in approval while sliding a paper to sign. This man seem to have finished his work based on his attire and tired face. But Namjoon manage to slip his interview like a wind.

He indeed was willing to donate, so that he could help a couple who couldn't build a family. So he came to this building to help, and if did have the money he would give half of the cash to his parents and half to himself.

~ • ~

"Why would you donate?" The same question the assistant has been asking was again asked to the fourth donator. A tall and too pretty man came to sit on the seat and place his application.

Kim Seokjin, owns the EatJin Restaurant, twenty nine years old. He came with confidence inside the building. Wearing a pink hoodie and black pants.

"I came to donate because the world needs beautiful art like me" The assistant then remembered the second donator, which made him to roll his eyes secretly, already loosing it's respect to the answer.

It was another reason. The main reason was because his restaurant needs financial payment or else it would be demolish into tiny pieces. Seokjin couldn't just answer the truth, afraid that he would ruin his reputation.

"Sign here and you will be receiving a call tomorrow as to where the operation would happen"

~ • ~

" Why would you donate- aren't you a little younger for this?" The assistant looked at the male, who's named was Jeon Jungkook. A twenty year old man who was majoring arts, music and dance at an art school, he's in his last year.

Jungkook was offended at what the assistant said. But he hides the look almost immediately, think of a reason why he needed to donate. He was still wearing his school uniform, with his back pack beside him and his coconut shape and colored hair, looking innocently to the older.

"I couldn't pay my tuition this year.... So yeah" he shrugged, running out of reason why. The male infront of him nodded, jolting in his clipboard while handling a piece of paper to the younger.

He was speaking the truth. His family could no longer afford the payment his school demands so he needs to take responsibility on what he wants.

"Sign here and you will receive a call for tomorrow as to where the operation would be held"

~ • ~

"Why would you donate?" The same question was being asked the sixth times.

" Because my sister dared me! Apparently she saw the sign and she dared to be come here!" a heavy point suddenly turned the bright smile on the Man's lips.

Jung Hoseok was the name, a dancer, twenty six and was helping her sister on a small boutique near the street. When Hoseok entered the building he was like a shinning star, a bright sun perhaps. Shinning the gloomy building with his positive demeanor and bright smile that if you look at him you would get blind at the brightness his oozing out.

He soon continued the whole story how his sister dared him, and how he came here forced by his mean sister. He's like a child.

~•~

" Why would you donate?" The same question was said for the seventh times. The person infront of him was Park Jimin, a twenty four years old man, works as a baker on a cafe. He has a strong features yet still so feminine and delicate.

" My boss told me to, since it was required at the new job I'm applying" he honest replied to the Man's question. Noting much was needed to be asked to him anyways, the assistant just gave Jimin a piece of paper and told him what he said to the donators.

All these man didn't know that they had helped such powerful person just by donating their sperms.

They didn't know that the couple they're about to help was billionaires and was famous worldwide.

The assistant just hoped that the donation he gathered was enough to fullfil just a single baby.

Just one single Baby

~•~