22

Emily and Kol were both downstairs

Emily and Kol were both downstairs. The Mikealsons were staring at the girl, they had heard everything. 

The Mikaelsonds did not know what to make of the things that they had heard. It could've been a number of things, but it was evident that Emily was in trouble. That much could've been said. 

Though, they were not going to make assumptions before they heard what was going on from either Kol or Emily since those were the only two people who knew what was really going on. 

That is why, when Emily had walked into the room, the Mikaelsons had sat a little straighter, and had thus changed their posture to show that they meant business. Which was true.

"I am going to assume that all of you have heard what Emily and I were discussing," The Mikaelsons had given a sheepish smile. 

They had not wanted their vampire hearing to impose. But it had in the end. They were vampires, the super hearing came with their abilities, so it was not as though they were able to stop what they were able to hear. 

It was simply impossible.

Therefore, the Mikaelsons had all silently nodded, indicating that they had heard the entire conversation. 

After they had confirmed that they had heard everything, Emily sighed to her self in pure frustration. 

In Emily's perspective, more people were getting involved than the amount that she had wanted. 

Emily did not know if this was a good thing or a bad thing, she did not know if she should take her chances with a family that she only met on the basis of trying to save someone that they had cared about.

"Well that's just great," Emily said sarcastically and everyone had heard what she had said. 

Though, this had increased the feeling of guilt that the Mikaelson's felt of the fact that they had overheard a conversation that was deemed to be private.

"Emily is in danger, and I need your help to protect her," Kol spoke to his family. 

The Mikaelson family was hesitant to agree with what Kol was saying, they do not know the girl very well, she was not family. 

She was only which were already served her purpose of waking the brother up, therefore there really was no reason as to why they should keep her in the Mikaelsons compound for any longer than necessary. 

Though Kol had seen how hesitant his family was to help the girl, that was when his anger had flared.

"I am so sorry. I was sounding too nice. We are going to help her whether you like it or not," Kol had said, and with that, there was no room for questioning after what he had said. 

Though, it was not like Klaus Michaelson to bow to the will of one of his siblings. Therefore, Klaus Mikaelson had to say,

"You lot can do whatever the bloody hell that you want, but I am not going to be part of this," Klaus stated.