Chapter-14

Jisoo P.O.V
Today Jungkook is not feeling well so I decided not to go in college and stay by his side.Right now he's sleeping and I'm watching TV

DINGGGGG

"Coming"I said.
As I opened the door.......

"Yes?"I asked as i couldn't recognize the old Lady infront of me

"A-are you Jisoo?"That lady asked

"Yeah it is,but who are you?"I asked being very confused

"Aww my baby,you've grown up a lot. I missed you so much!"I was shocked by her sudden outburst

"Excuse me Mrs. I'm not your baby. I'm Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's daughter. So please,you may go. I think you are searching for another Jisoo which is not me. So please you may leave now"I was about to close the door but...

"Wait,wait. Listen to me this once,you are saying you are Mr.and Mrs. Jeon's daughter. Then answer me something,if you are really their daughter then why isn't your surname Jeon,why is it Kim?"
I was definitely taken aback by this. It's true that my name is Kim Jisoo and not Jeon Jisoo which has always been my confusion.

"Anyway I'll be going now. But I'll again come back to take you with me. Bye sweetheart." And with that she left. I'm really worried. I have to ask mom about it.
I closed the door and went to kookie's room.

Jimin P.O.V
Today Jungkook didn't come to college. Jisoo told me he's not feeling well. So after college me and Taehyung will go to his house
I was walking in the hallways,scrolling through my phone,going to the cafeteria.
Just then I heard some screaming from the abandoned room of our college. I thought that maybe someone is having sex with their loved once. So I was about to go but.....

"OPEN THE DOOR I SAID OPEN THE DOOR. YOU SON OF A BITCH"I started shouting when I heard Rose's screaming and I was sure she was in trouble. And the guy is no one but Jinyoung.

As they weren't opening the door,I decided to break it.
When I opened the door I saw the scenario which I would never want to see. My worst nightmare.
My sister was about to get raped by my worst enemy.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER,HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER. WHO GAVE YOU THIS PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY SISTER"punch.punch punch......

"J-Imin.,ahh*punch* you*slap*"jinyoung tried to fight back but obviously I slapped him and kept on punching him

"Not anymore jinyoung. Today I'm taking you to the principal"
__________
2 hours later...

Me and Rose were walking on the road. On our way to her house. It was silent,none of us spoke anything. Good thing,jinyoung got expelled from the college. And all the other students are happy about it.
We reached the house and I went inside the house with her.

"Ok I dropped you home now I've to go Jungkook's house. Bye"
I was about to leave but she stopped by grabbing my arms
"What?"I asked being clearly annoyed.

"Can we at least talk about that?"Rose asked. And I know what she meant by "that". So I just nodded 'no' and she had a sad frown on her face and she went upstairs.
I was about to leave for my love's house just when I met the face I never wanted to meet. My father....

"What are you doing here?"he asked coldly

"Oh. I just came to drop Rose. Don't worry I'm going"I turned and was about to leave when he call from the back

"But you never dropped her to the house after that incident"he said being confused

"Well....Today your daughter was about to get raped." After I said that he was shocked