Hansel and Gomez

(This is weird heads up -- twist on Selena Gomez and Hansel and Gretel)

Selena Gomez, I thought, my name, now everyone knows it. I am finally done with my latest tour. I collapse on the couch in the tour bus, "Please, tell me it's finally over."

My manager walks over, "It's over, you can rest, relax, recover, find yourself again. But, Selena, don't gain weight like last time, we don't need another pink bathing suit fiasco. As a matter of fact, lose some weight you look, um, chunky."

I blush, knowing my constant hunger has always been a problem ever since I got into my twenties and my metabolism slowed. I looked down at my stomach, a pouch of fat distributed evenly over what used to be flat. A sliver of my belly pokes out through the gap between my shirt and my pants. I didn't think I looked any bigger or worse, but I have to please him so I say, "Um of course."

He smiles and walks off and I go to my car. I was walking there when I saw a little boy and little girl walking around, tossing, was that bread, on the floor. Angry they were wasting one of my favorite foods, I speed-walked after them. "Hey! Hey! You two!" 

They must not have heard me as they kept going. It felt like hours I was following them, but they left a trail of bread so it was impossible not to follow them. After a while, I began to pick up the bread, starving for anything, and eating it. Suddenly I walked into a clearing in the woods. Standing there was a massive house, made of candy. I looked around, is this a joke? I grew very interested, staring at the beautiful creation. My stomach growled and I walked in, and surprise surprise, I saw the two kids, "Hey! You two!"

I already forgot why I followed them as I peeled a chunk of the wall off the wall and began to eat it. They stared at me, "We have to go." murmured the little girl. 

I rolled my eyes, "K then leave, just stop wasting food."

They walked outside then ran back in, "Where. is. our. bread."

I stared blankly at them, "Uh, duh, I ate it."

The boy face palmed, "How will we find our way back now Grettel?!" 

She began to cry. I glared at them, chewing bits off the wall. Suddenly, my mouth began to water, this was the most delicious food I had ever had, and trust me, I've been eating a lot lately. Suddenly a gorgeous, but stick thin woman walked in, "Oh! Visitors!"

I smiled and began to talk with my mouth full of food, "Oh hi miss sorry for eating your walls, they're just, so, good."

She smirked, "I'm glad you enjoy them, what is your name sweetheart?"

"Selena."

She turned to the boy and the girl, "And you two?"

The girl sighed, "Grettel and he's Hansel."

I rolled my eyes and turned to the woman, "They were wasting food so I followed them here."

She smiled, "Very nice."

She turned to Grettel and frowned, "You may help me make food, these two will wait for you to make them a meal."

Grettel frowned, "Why me?"

The womans sugary smile turned into a frown, "Because I said so. Now move Grettel."

She turned to us, "Make yourselves comfortable, you'll have a delicious feast tonight then a good rest and we'll figure out what to do after."

I plopped myself down in the chair and started to eat the bowl of m and ms in front of me. Hansel nervously looked around, "I don't think we should be here."