Wakanda Forever

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ocean, earlier that morning.

-Nakia, Okoye, good to see you again.- T'Challa said as soon as he stepped into the palace from his aircraft, Banner left shortly after, with his lab coat and straightening his shirt.

-So what's the plan?- Banner said, bowing to the women who were there.

-We'll take you to your friends, but we'll have to stay.- Okoye said. -Wakanda needs an army to protect it in case something serious happens.

-Are you sure? We will need the support of Dora Milaje and her great captain.- T'Challa said, taking Nakia's hand. -And you, my love?

-I will give my support to Wakanda, don't worry, we'll be fine... we're strong.- Nakia said with confidence.

Bruce crossed his arms and took a deep breath, looking beyond. Traveling on his ideas, Banner thought of several theories, they had to defeat Hela, but he didn't know exactly how... not yet.

-Hey, green!- Said Shuri from the aircraft. -Are you ready?

-If I say yes, I would be lying.- He said, walking up the ramp, back inside.

She smiled, and walked toward the ramp console. -No one is, we don't know what's coming.

-Hela is coming, and believe me, it's a bad sign, while researching, I studied the Norse mythology, the Ragnarok, everything.- Banner said, sitting down. -You know...- He put his hand on his chin.

Shuri, realizing that his friend did not finish the sentence, looked at him.

-What happened?

-Great Scott! What if she's planning to make a Ragnarok here? In our world?

- Hey, we don't know what this Hela wants to do, but we know she's "hela" danger.- Shuri said, smirking. -And that's reason enough for us to defeat her. Hey little brother!- She shouted at T'Challa.

The king of Wakanda approached the ramp, took a deep breath, and made the famous reverence of respect, arms crossed, forming an x, his hands clenched.

-You will have to go without me, sister.- He said calmly. -The people need their King, and I can't leave Wakanda. I can send a support team, but get out like this ... no. Go in peace, Bruce, and Shuri, I'll wait for you here at dusk.- He said, smiling.

Shuri opened her mouth to say something, but hesitated, shook her head and waved her hand. -Bye, I'll be back soon.- And so, she closed the ship's ramp.

-Change of plans?- Banner asked, and Shuri nodded in response.

-I will to take you home, but I'll have to go back.- She said, sitting in the cockpit, and assuming the control position.

Wakanda's technology was impressive, Bruce could certainly agree with that, no button or joystick was seen in the control booth, with a bracelet, Shuri controlled the entire ship, and a simple movement of the arms directed it.

-If you need any help, we'll send tactical support.- She said.

Meanwhile, still in the Royal Courtyard, T'Challa watched his sister's ship take off and depart. Okoye approached the King, and revered him.

-Your order, my King?

He looks at Okoye, looks at Nakia and says...

"Activate the Iron Panthers"