-

chapter four:

Venomous

I arrived outside the nightclub and the music can be heard from out here. This wasn't about taking down his enemies down anymore this turned into something else now that I see my brother wants to throw ultimatums.

I see a line of people waiting and I walk passed them, the security guard let me through while Jackson and Kol fell behind. My eyes glanced around the room, people dancing to the loud music and colorful lights. I didn't see him yet.

I remembered his picture clearly then I see him sitting at the bar, I walk up there and ordered a drink.

He was sitting next to me and took a long look as I sat there. He smiled "I don't see many women like you around, you from here?"

The bartender gave me my whiskey and I took a sip. I responded simply to his worthless pick up line "No. visiting actually. How long have you been here?"

"A few years, I work around here but besides that how about I get you your next drink on me, beautiful." He smirked seductively if not for this job I'd kill him right here.

I smiled at him and set my glass down the table gently "I see you don't like wasting time, right Lucius? You spent years hiding but in the end, you were never safe."

His eyes widen as he glanced at me "No, it can't be—please I didn't mean to..."

"I wouldn't try getting up, I have eyes on every exit. Now please spare the lies, you betrayed my brother. He knows, which is why I'm here." I smirked mischievously

He looked at the exit and saw Jax staring right back at him. His heart dropped and turned to look at his right for an exit until a face sitting next to him stared right back.

"Don't think about it, mate." Kol smirked as he sat next to Lucius and stole his vodka shot from the bar table

"Please don't let them frighten you, they are harmless compared to me because I'm not here to show mercy." I spoke and Lucius eyes were filled with fear as he looked at me

I placed my hand on the side of his face and stared right into his eyes "You're going on a trip alone on the roof you can never leave until the sun rises and my hex drives you to your end got it. Oh and Jax has a few questions for you."

I smiled and took his daylight ring, he had followed Jackson while I look around the Club. I finally see someone familiar. I got off my seat and walked over to the vip area.

The security stood there and I compelled them easily and continued to walk over to them and took a seat. Fish gave me a sharp look that could definitely kill a man "Are you lost young girl? I don't think this area was reserved for you."

I grew a smirk and crossed my legs swiftly as I grabbed the drink of wine in front of me "You may or may not heard of me...the family name was more popular back then. I'm Eden Mikaelson."

She reacted when I mentioned mikaelson, she alerted her man next to her to watch me without it being noticeable "what is it you want from me? I'm not afraid of no man named Klaus. I don't hesitate to kill anyone in this city. What is some tramp girl like you gonna do?"