Going Back

*Storm*

"Omega, Storm and Shadow, report to Chaos's office."

I got out of bed groggily and cursed, the alarm had been going off for two minutes already! I was going to be late if I didn't hurry. I quickly got out of bed and I got my outfit on in two seconds, black jeans with chains, electric blue shirt, and of course my spear and shield. I put my jacket on and flicked the hood up, the hoods are enchanted so nobody can pull them down and they can't see anything except for our mouth, even if you shined a light into the hood all you would see is black. I quite like them.

I ran down to Chaos's office and saw Omega and Shadow there already. Chaos started talking

"All of you are going to go on a mission together," Chaos started, All of us? I thought. It's been a long time since all 3 of us were sent on the same mission because now we are really powerful.

"Don't get to mad, or wait until the end to shout at me." What?

"You three will go to earth and help the gods defeat Erebus." I could feel the anger radiation off of Omega and Shadow, no doubt I was radiating the same kind of anger. HOW COULD CHAOS SEND US BACK THERE AFTER ALL THEY DID TO US!!!

"At least let us bring our second in commands!!" Omega shouted at Chaos.

"Sure and you can bring your lieutenant to if you want." Omega breathed a sigh of relief.

"I will be sending Chaos squad in after a week after you get there" Chaos stated.

Each squad has an assassin, a commander, a second in command and a lieutenant
The squads are(each one is skilled in one type of weapon):

Chaos - they have the best swordsman in the army and they are all amazing.
Assassin - Omega
Commander - Traitor (Luke Castellan)
Second in command - Revenge (Ethan Nakamura)
Lieutenant - Archer (Michael Yew)

Omega - they are the assassins
Assassin - all
Commander - Shadow
Second in command - Huntress (Zoë Nightshade)
Lieutenant - Gem (Bianca Di Angelo)

Hades - they all are power users
Assassin - Vine (Castor)
Commander - Storm (Me!!!!)
Second in command - Charmer (Silena)
Lieutenant - Flames (Charles Beckondorf)

Zeus - they all excel at fighting with spears
Assassins - Prankster and Trickster (Connor and Travis Stoll, they died in the second giant war)
Commander - Warmonger (Clarisse La Rue, died in the second giant war)
Second in command - Crazy (Chris)
Lieutenant - Flower (Katie Gardner)

Athena - they are the strategy crew
Assassin - Hally (daughter of Athena)
Commander - Derek (son of Apollo)
Second in command - James (son of Hermes)
Lieutenant - Sirius (Son of Hermes)

Sun - battle medics
Assassin - Builder (Leo Valdez, died in the second giant war)
Commander - Healer (Calypso)
Second in command - Cleo (daughter of Apollo)
Lieutenant - Brad (Son of Hebe)

Moon - the archers
Assassin - Ron (son of Hermes)
Commander - Harry (son of Hermes)
Second in command - Hermione (daughter of Athena)
Lieutenant - Neville (son of Hermes)

Ares - the dumbest squad, they use brute strength to win over their enemy. (Lowest squad)
Assassin - all the assassins
Commander - all the commanders
Second in command - all the second in commands
Lieutenant - all of the lieutenants

Time skip
Before we could figure out what was happening chaos pushed us through a portal to Olympus, then walked through himself.

Authors Note:

Sorry that was really short and sucky. I don't know who to pair Nico up with, can you send me suggestions?!?!?!

AND WHO IS THIS ALEX FROM TARGET GUY!!!!! IS IT JUST NORMAL TO FIND RANDOM HOT PEOPLE BAGGING ITEMS AND TAKE PICTURES OF THEM!!!!!!!

rant over
Bai!!!!!