Merry Christmas

A/N Happy Holidays everyone! If you don't celebrate please feel free to skip this chapter! This is my gift to you for being such great supporters, hopefully this book does nothing but grow! I will resume writing all your requests after this chapter! Love you so much! Enjoy your time with loved ones today! Xx

Y/N POV

I wake up with the weight of an arm wrapped around my waist, my eyes struggling to open from slumber. I shift in bed, now facing the beautiful girl I get to call my girlfriend. Soft snores escape her lips, hair a mess, spread all over the pillow and in her face. I bite down on my lip to keep from giggling at her. Her lips part as every snore escapes. I move some hair out of her face and she stirs in her sleep. I freeze, mentally scolding myself for waking her up but instead she pulls herself closer to me, resting her head on my chest. I smile, wrapping my arms around her, kissing the top of her head. Her legs move around under the covers, unintentionally rubbing up my legs. She's always been a wild sleeper, always needing the comfort of someone else in her bed.

I look out the window to see snow falling down, and Christmas lights from our neighbors house. We've always been very festive ourselves, not only is the interior of our houses decked in Christmas decorations but the outside as well; to be easily mistaken for a light show.

Last night Jade and I cuddled under the bed covers watching all of our favorite Christmas movies, while sipping hot cocoa. The perfect way to warm up and spend time with each other. People refuse to call it a date but we think it's one of the best ones, especially right before Christmas, and our movie marathon is becoming a Christmas tradition.

The sleepy girl in my arms finally starts to wake up, lifting herself off of me and looking at me through tired sleepy eyes.

I giggle at her messy hair, sticking out in all sorts of directions, only imagining what mine looks like. As if someone threw wet water over Jade, her eyes shot open, sprinting out of bed and running around to grab my hand. "What are you doing?? What's wrong?? " I start to panic as she drags me to the living room where our tree stands tall with Christmas gifts under it.

"Merry Christmas Baby" She turns to look at me, arms wrapping around my waist securely, as she leans her forehead on mine.

"Merry Christmas Jade" I smile, wrapping my arms around her neck and pecking her nose. The warmth of her body radiates onto mine, the Christmas feeling in the air, making our hearts sing in joy. It's something about Christmas that makes you want to show your love to everyone in ways you've never done before, pull them closer and hope to get stuck under a mistletoe. Excitement rushes through you hoping you get the gift you were hoping for, but I feel that excitement everyday I'm with Jade because she's better than what I could have ever hoped for.

She detached herself from me with a grin in her face. She boops my nose before walking away saying, "you're going to get your gifts now".

I follow her towards the Christmas tree, kneeling down on the floor when there is a perfectly good couch behind us.

As soon as my butt touches the floor, Jade is putting presents in my lap, so excited that she is going so fast, gifts piling up to the point you can't see my face.

I hear her cute laugh and a present being removed from the top of the stack, and I'm not met with her brown eyes and huge smile.

"Sorry love, I got a bit too excited"

I laugh and carefully place the pile down next to me, leaning under the tree and sliding the rest of the gifts to her.

"These are for you babe" She smiles and looks across at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I giggle, feeling the heat rise in my face as she admires me.

"Because I love you" She sings songs, leaning over to me, placing her hands on my knees and pecking my lips. "I love you too" I smile and place my lips on hers once more, feeling her smile into the kiss.

"Now open your gifts" She mumbles against me, pulling away so I can open my gifts. I smile as we begin opening our gifts.

Sorry it's short, but hopefully you still like it lol.