002

After that text from Tae I immediately went to text Jungkook about our hang out.

I hesitantly clicked on his contacts and phone icon. I raised the phone to ear level and listened to the quiet ring.

He finally picked up the phone and I heard the music echoing in the back of the call. He must have been practicing or backstage.

Y/n
Hey jk!

Jungkook
OHH HEY BABE!! I AM AT THE BACKSTAGE SO I CAN'T HEAR YOU CLEARLY! IM RECORDING A SONG! WHY DID YOU CALL ME??

Jungkook yelled into the phone, that hurt my ear a bit but I thugged it out.

Y/n
Ohhhh okay Babe. I just wanted to ask if it's okay if Tae comes over??

Jungkook
WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU BABE! BE LOUDER!

Y/n
Ugh... I SAID CAN TAE COME TO THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW???

Jungkook
BABE!! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T HEAR YOUAND IM ABOUT TO RECORD!

Y/n
JUNGKOOK!! I SAID THAT IF TAE CAN COME TO THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW????

Jungkook
OHHHHH OK OK. OF COURSE YOU CAN BABE. NOW I'VE TO GO. IM GOING TO RECORD!!! BYEEE!

He immediately hung up the call after yelling those last words.

I sighed and recalling what he just said. Wait! Did he just say that Tae can come to the house?! Did he just give me his permission right now!? (I don't need no man's permission)

Y/n
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK!!!!

I yelled to myself and smiled brightly. I immediately called Tae and of course he PICKED UP.

Tae
Hey Y/n what did he say??

Y/n
He said you CAN come here!!!! He agreed to it!!

Tae
Ohhh YEAH!!!! Ok then when should I come there??

Y/n
Uhmmmm, you can come now if you want to.

Tae
Ok I'm gonna come in 15 minutes, be ready with the food.

Y/n
UH NO U BROKEY

I hung up the call and laughed at myself.

Why would Jungkook let Tae come over when he literally hates when he talks to me...? Hmm... I guess the Idol life got to him