The Magic Knights Entrence Exams

A/n: warning this book or chapter or whatever might be bad you're welcomed to criticize... yeah and hope ya enjoy
"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Emotion":screaming I guess
Narration
________________________________
3rdPOV
A man with a fox mask with a crescent moon in the middle is sitting down leaning against a wall, while reading a book. A few anti-magic birds around him because he reduced his mana, so they can't sense his true power.

  You see, the affinity for gravity is a rare kind of magic, only one person handled that grimoire. You might be guessing who, but that's a story for another chapter....

'Huh why are people starting to whisper so much, I know much of them are nobles but still damn, they're not letting me concentrate in reading' Tsuki was thinking while closing his book, sighing, putting it inside his coat and looking what the whispers were about.

  There, he sees a guy maybe about 173cm or an inch taller maybe...with black hair and no anti-magic birds around him. Tsuki starts hearing what they were saying.

"I'm really getting nervous now." Said one guy while another one exclaims "Whoa OW! What the hell is it with these birds!?"

  "They're released at these times only... Guys with "Less Magic" gets more birds on them. One guy start shooing some anti-birds. And another guy says "Look at that guy."

"There are no birds around him." While one exclaims "OH! That's him! The country Bumpkin! That was chosen by the four leaf clover!" "The four leaf clover!? Seriously? Said a noble looking girl.

  Asta then shows up and says "Heh Heh Heh, this is the first step to one of us becoming the the sorcery emperor, Yuno!"he says by looking at him.

"What?" "Did he just say he'd become emperor?" Said two guys while looking and hearing what Asta said.

Then it shows Asta with some anti-birds pecking at him while saying to Yuno "I'll show you the results of my 6 months of training-ng-ng-ng-ng!

Somewhere else in HagePOV

    "I can understand Yuno, but to send Asta...are you sure that's wise" says father as well as "That book he got...is it really a grimoire?
  "Not a clue" says the old tower guy.(sorry, I forgot how he's called)

   "Since I don't know, I asked the Magic knights to take a look at it." Says the old tower guy, while the father stays quiet. And the old tower guy thinks 'It couldn't be...That grimoire.' Then, Sister Lily thinks about Asta.

Tsuki'sPOV

  'Wow there are a lot of people, but just two people caught my eye, the Black haired kid with no anti-magic birds around him and a grayish haired kid with anti-magic birds, whom both seem to know each other...interesting.

  And good thing I came or else I would've missed two interesting people.' I think while smirking.'

All of the sudden Tsuki's thoughts got disturbed by the short loud kid running around while screaming and trying to shake away the the anti-birds

All of the sudden Tsuki's thoughts got disturbed by the short loud kid running around while screaming and trying to shake away the the anti-birds. Then, he bumps to a muscular(good/hobo looking) man who is seen smoking.