Mystery(Preview) Chapter

Yo, it's Abe, because the app I used to read manga got deleted in the App Store, I'm writing this "Mystery" kind of chapter which is just like a sneak peek kinda thing for a future, anyways I hope you enjoy and thank you very much for your support and patience....seriously, thank you!...By the way there are going to be some [blank/town/name], don't worry about it since this is just a long mysterious(lol)preview and don't want to spoil much. Also, sorry for this format, I just did this on a rough draft and the way I was thinking about it was different then, when I added it here I decided to leave it like that, hope it isn't too bad('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ') Damn keep forgetting things, n e ways check the character info cuz I changed three things, just so y'all can be informed👍
________________________________

Tsuki's POV

Tsuki: ~sigh~"What to do, what to do...hey[blank]do you want to ask cap 'Yami if we have a mission?"
[blank]: nods
Tsuki: "Ah okay then, let's go" I stand up with [blank] on my shoulder.

3rdPOV

As Tsuki and [blank] get up, Yami pushes the door wide open with a rather concerned expression-which is surprising, since he always wears an indifferent(?) expression-and heads straight to em'.

     Meanwhile, Asta and the rest of the black bulls are watching, waiting to see what happens next.

Yami: "Oi, Tsuki and [blank], you have a mission in [town]. You have to find three fugitives from the Clover Kingdom. Their names are[name], [name], and [name]. One has-from what the file says-vine magic, the other earth magic and the last one water magic. And even if they and their magic don't seem as powerful, be careful, from what I've read in the file they have at least killed five magic knights(five each) and killed three innocent civilians; who were in fact a family member of theirs."

  Tsuki: "So we have to be careful, not act like idiots, and don't underestimate them. From what I can tell, isn't this mission supposed to have at least one or two more members to go with?" Tsuki asks Yami while thinking about how to go about things with the mission.

Yami: "Unfortunately there not enough magic knights- well more that they don't have time from what I've heard from other captains-are on missions or busy with paper work(vice captains/secretary(?)ya know)."
"I would've had others go with you but they have another mission to go to." Yami explains while Tsuki looks at him with a 'don't worry I got u g'.

Tsuki: "Alright then wish us luck on not dying."He says with a straight face.

Tsuki glances at [blank] who is sitting on his shoulder.
Before going he asks Yami with a smile "Well then let's go, oh! by the way cap' how do we do this, we allowed to harm them as we seek, let's say scarring them for the rest of their lives...that or just knocking them unconscious and turning them in?"

that or just knocking them unconscious and turning them in?"