However, you shake your head with no hint of disappointment or bother. "It's fine Jimin, today is going to be a good day," you grabbed his hand and pulled on it to lead him towards the mall.

"Wow Asha slow down please you're going to hurt someone," he tried to reduce your pace but you rolled your eyes. "Fine..." you stopped. "Ok, now that we are all here, where should we go?" the smaller man asked, making your eyes light up at the sound of it. "The mall" you wrap your arm around Jimin's strong muscular arm.

You don't know how long it's been since the last time you went shopping. Taehyung hasn't been going out with you anymore so you don't go unless you're with Jimin. "Please," you gave him the puppy dog eyes, feeling eager to finally have a good time with someone and relax. "Ok fine..." he stops to glance at Jungkook. "Is that ok with you?"

Jungkook looked at you with his incredible big eyes. "Anything that can make me see that pretty smile," he winked at you, making you giggle quietly without even knowing why.

You take a peek at Jimin but see him glaring at his friend with his jaw clenched. "Ok uhm..." you don't let a single second pass that Jimin could use to start a fight. "Let's go to the mall." you tugged on his arm him to head to the mall after several attempts, finally entering it but putting yourself in the crowd of people.

You couldn't help but gape in amazement. 'So many stores' you thought but glanced back at the guys that have been quiet. "So...what stores do you guys what to go in?"

They both laid their brown eyes on you. "My little diamond, this is your time to do stuff. I know that the wedding is coming up so I know you haven't got out very much but-"

"Wait," you interrupted him in a single second. Your eyebrow frowning and your heart skipping a beat. "What did you say?"

"It's your turn to go out?" he asked with confusion. "No, before that."

"The wedding?" he repeated. Your heart stopped at the words he said. "Jimin who told you that?" you asked with your blood burning your veins with shock.

"Oh um...Tae...I was not supposed to know I'm sorry but he was acting like something was up and...I'm so sorry Asha, I didn't mean to pry it out of him I just-"

"Jimin, it's fine," you cut him off again, to give him a fake smile when in reality, you were freaking out. 'When were I and Taehyung supposed to get married and how come you never knew?!' your mind blew up with two many questions traveling through it.

You were unable to calm down internally when you felt someone touch your arm. "Asha are you ok?"

You peeked at the man to see Jungkook gazing at you with a worried look on his face. You nodded your head no matter the lie you were giving. "Yeah, I'm fine...Thank you for asking. How about...we go in that store?" you moved your arm up to point at one of them briefly, going in the of that random store with Jungkook following behind.

•••

7:30 pm.

"Oh...we shopped for a long time," you covered your mouth as a yawn left you while taking your phone, to check it. A hand stopped you before you could do something. "No phones allowed on this trip."

You roll your eyes. "Jimin, I need to see if Taehyung texted me," you tried once again to get your phone out but this time Jimin grabbed it and put it in his back pocket.

"Jimin," you looked at him with disbelief on your face. "I said no phones and I meant it. You too Jungkook," he uttered, not sparing a glance at the man who had his phone and was swiping through some stuff. He quickly put it in his pocket to keep it with him. "Now what else are we going to do?" Jimin asked but you start to worry about the consequences for when you get home.