Chapter 1

"Ahhhhh!" you woke up in a startle from your dream. You were sweating and you could feel your heart thumping against your chest. You quickly looked over your right but saw Taehyung, there next to you, asleep peacefully. A sigh left your lungs, relief flooding through your body. You laid your eyes on your left ring finger where the ring Taehyung gave you sat.
Memories of that fated day filled your mind...

/flashback\

"Taehyung where are we going", you asked with curious delight. "Don't worry. I have a wonderful surprise in store for you Mimi," he brushed his long fingers over yours tenderly, using your special nickname for you. "Alright, but if it's a mean joke you know it will be over."

"Aye aye captain. Okay, you have to close your eyes for this part alright?" his deep but sweet voice calmed you down so you obediently did as told, to let Taehyung's large and protective hand guide you. "You can open your eyes now."

As the exact second that his sentence ends, your retrieve your sight but instantly cone across the scenery. In a rose garden was a bubbling water fountain with a sunset behind it to set the mood.

You couldn't believe all this situation yet that Taehyung was already on one knee and of course, you started to tear up once his eyes dived into yours, for his lips to let some words run away from them. "Asha, from the moment I saw you and learned about you I knew from the bottom of my heart that you were the match made for me. I was so happy when you said you liked me, I felt like a boy again. Now that we are a grown man and woman, will you be my wife forever?" his teeth bit his bottom lip, his face turning pink to give him a soft and nervous expression.

Your heart melted and you began to cry, feeling many emotions at once. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

Both in euphoria, Taehyung stood up to take you in his tough arms and hold you the bridal style, then swung you around like two people lost in their own perfect world, before putting you down and kissing you with all the love, hope, and happiness conveyed through it.

/end of flashback\

It has been four years since that day and lately, Taehyung has been very distant towards you lately but you don't know why. You have been trying to give him all the attention that he wants but it's just not working, not anymore.

The happy memories left in your mind only crushing you down, you laud back down and lifted your hand up, to brush it against his cheek. His eyes snapped open and he tossed your hand away, heartlessly.

"Don't do that..." he hurled out in a cold voice before getting out of bed, to walk to the bathroom. "You know you don't have to make breakfast I'm going out to eat," he repeats once more to you as if you didn't know already. You cannot even remember the last time he ate something you cooked, you know he hates your cooking, that's why he always eats out but the thing is that you know that you are not a bad cook so you don't know the reason why he doesn't eat your food anymore.

Anyway, you just shake it off like you do every day and you merely wait for him to get out of the bathroom so you can get ready for the day as well.