5,776 likesNoJamBro: 58View 1,563 comments

5,776 likes
NoJamBro: 58
View 1,563 comments...

Nabunny: Look at me. I'm so pretty😝
   -TzuYoda: Nerd🤓🤓
Sanana: What is love?
   -NoJamBro: Come to my room. I'll teach you.
-Nabunny: Excuse me?
   -TzuYoda: I'll teach you.
BabyPeach: Dahyun looks good
   -SoftDub: Are you flirting with me?
Minaricano: I'm hungry.
   -Chaengberry; Eat me
   -Chaengberry: Eat with me*
   -ThomasTheTrain: Chaeng is innocent people.
———————————————————
"Chaengie, you want Mina to eat you?" Thomas teases the shortest.

She shakes her head "No, I don't want to die yet. And it hurts too. Once, I bite myself and it hurts so bad."

"Did you really fucking bite yourself?"

"Chillax Mina. Your baby is fine."

"Yeah. You shouldn't bite yourself okay?"

"Did you just admit that Chaeng is your baby?"

"Eh? What? NO!" Mina denies. It's okay Mina, I know for a fact that she likes Chaeyoung. But that small human is an oblivious person, that's why she's still single.

"Girls, let's sleep!" GodJihyo says.

"Wait, I'm playing Call Of Duty."

"Me,too"

"Me, three"

"Me, four"

"Tzuyu, Sana, Jeongyeon, Mina....GO TO BED!!!" Thomas yells.

We have no other choice but follow what she said. "We'll wake up at 7AM and then we'll pack up our stuff."

"Oright!"

"Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, tonight, imma figh-"

"I swear to godjisoos, one more time and I'll kill you Momoring." Wait, I thought that Dahyun is like the softest person on earth. She's scary...
————————————————————
"Wake up! Look, open your eyes! Wake up! Everyone is waiting for you! Wake up! There's no time! Wake u-" I grab my phone and throw it in the floor.

"Wtf Tzuyu?"

"Yoon!" I shout. Yoon is one of my maids for you information. She's my mom's friend, and I'm kinda close to her.

"Yes, Ms. Tzuyu?" She comes in and waits for my command.

"Go get me another phone."

"Which one, Miss?"

"Newest."

"Understood, Miss." She leaves the room. I get up and wake Sana up since she's still sleeping while other girls are up already.

"Sana...sana.." I shake her body softly. She's beautiful even when she's asleep.

"I might melt." I'm literally staring at her and I don't even know!! Stupid me!!!!

"I'm just waking you up Pabo!" I flick her forehead, then walk away.

"Ow, my forehead!" She rubs her forehead. Dang, she's cute. I try to ignore her and pack my stuff up.

"Let's go!!!!"

"Ne!!"
————————————————————
We are currently in the plane right now and Sana is sitting besides me. When the plane depart, Sana holds my hand and closes her eyes.

"Are you okay Sana unnie?" I ask.

"I'm just..." she stops. I know what she means. She has aviophobia, or fear of flying. I hold her hand tighter. Hehehe.

"Girls, we're here!"

"Yep yep we're not blind."

We get on the car and go to the hotel.

"Got the rooms! 5 rooms!" Thomas says, showing us the keys

"Got the rooms! 5 rooms!" Thomas says, showing us the keys. "I want to have my own room."

"Me and Nayeon, of course. Dahyun and Jokbal Maniac. Mina and her crush. Yoda and her girlfriend."

"Guys...can I kill her?" I ask, cracking my knuckles.

"I'm in."

"Me,too"

"Let's go"

We chase Jeongyeon around until we all get tired.

"I'm tired. Sana unnie, come on." I hold her wrist and we head to our room. The room is too dark
"AHH!!" Sana shouts.

She falls on top of me and she accidentally kisses me.

MY FIRST KISS.