¹ Uchiha

Name: Sarah Uchiha

Age: Part I~ 15-16, Part II~ 18-20, Boruto~ 30

Gender: Female

Nickname(s): Rara, Ara (young Sasuke) Essie, Sari,

Crush: Shikamaru Nara

Appearance: She has raven hair, hair goes down to her lower back, ocean blue eyes. Before the massacre she wears the outfit below. After the massacre she wears the outfit above, except no holes in the pants and the sleeves go down to her wrists; she has the Uchiha Crest on the back of her jacket too.

 After the massacre she wears the outfit above, except no holes in the pants and the sleeves go down to her wrists; she has the Uchiha Crest on the back of her jacket too

Personality: She's often very sweet, but can be cold hearted at random or for a good reason. After the massacre, she doesn't like to talk as much and can be annoying and almost care free when with people she's close with. She puts up a "mask" after the Uchiha massacre because she's afraid of getting emotionally hurt and being abandoned/alone.

Family: Fugaku Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Mikoto Uchiha

Chakra Nature(s): Lightning, Fire

Village: Konoha, the Hidden Leaf

Weapons: two swords, but they're rarely used, and other ninja weapons.

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Teammates: Akira Crystalline, Blake Ryker, and their sensei, Mai Crystalline.

Rank: Part I~ Genin, Chunin, Part II~ Jonin

Clan: Uchiha

Backstory: One unfortunate night, the nine tailed fox and a three tailed wolf attacked to Hidden Leaf, sadly many lives were lost. As the Forth and his wife sealed the nine tails in their son they realized that he couldn't handle both the wolf and fox in his tiny body. Luckily for them, Fugaku and his wife appeared to assist them with their 3 year old daughter; Sarah was entrusted with the cat spirit. Lord Forth and his wife died not long after. Fugaku and Mikoto took care of Naruto for a while, and when Sarah and Itachi were old enough to take care of themselves they started to care for and watch over Naruto. Sadly, Naruto was so young at the time that he couldn't remember what the Uchiha's had done for him, forgetting their existence entirely until Sarah and Itachi came to pick Sasuke up from the academy.

Other: She is 3 years older than Sasuke and the middle child of the main branch of the Uchiha Clan

Jinchuriki: Matatabi the two tailed cat beast.

I do not own any of the pictures used. Don't pay attention to the part about Sarah getting the three-tailed wolf/cat- I'm redoing her backstory. Please bear with me.