Part 9

Dedicated to juice20

Micah's POV

I lost the last suitcase into the bed of the last truck and slam the cover down before it pulls away. I stay outside and watch as the truck disappears into the trees. Now, finally, the pack is gone. Only me, my darling mate, doctor Ida, her ten year old daughter Ismene and Ethan's friend Ryland are left at the house. Honestly,  I'm a bit bitter about Ryland being here, though Ethan is more than happy, because I though I was going to get to actually be open with him and Ethan wouldn't have to wear that stupid salve. But no, Ryland has to be here. Ok, now I'm posting like a pup. With a heavy sigh I trudge back into the now virtually deserted pack house. Ismene runs up to me and I can't help but smile. She is an adorable child with long black hair like her mother and green eyes like her father. Her father, doctor Ida's mate, was killed a few years ago in a rogue attack. Ida was... Bad... For a while. Everyone was glad when she got back on her feet if only for her distraught daughter. Anyways, the child rums up and wraps her small arms around my legs. Goddess I can't wait to have a child of my own! She looks up at me and beams.

    "Mommy said to tell you that she is ready to tell what Ethy will be having.  I just know that a massive grin breaks out on my face as I scoop her up and spin her around, before setting her back down and walking off to Ethan's room. I wonder what we're going to have! I pause when I get to his door, scenting Ryland inside along with Ethan, and heave a silent sigh. I almost forgot that he is here. I knock on the door and wait. Ryland opens the door and I have to restrain my urge to shove him to the side and go to my mate. I'm the omega, he's a warrior. I can't just go shoving him around, even though I can easily whoop his arse in a fight.

    "What do you want, omega?" He sneers. Gosh, rude much? Ethan come into view and pushes Ryland to the side.

    Thanks. I mind link him on a private link, an ability we got when we fully mated. I can use the pack mind link, but only when I really have to say something that is life or death important.

    "What do you need?" Ethan ask me out loud. I gesture vaguely towards Ida's office.
   She's going to finally tell us what we're having!!

He grins.

    "Doctor Ida needs to see me?"

I nod and start walking with him towards her office. Ryland follows, causing Ethan to nite his lip then smile brightly at him.

    "Ry, this won't be anything important, so you can just wait here."    

    "What? Why?" Ryland protests, making me want to growl at him for yelling at my mate.

    "The office is just rather small, so it's easier with fewer people."

    "But the omega is coming! If he can go, I'm sure I can go too! Or better yet, don't let him come and let me come instead!"

Ethan sighs.

    "I know that doctor Ida also wants to speek with him. I don't know what about, so dont ask. Just please stay here."

Ryland finally consents, after a bit of pouting, and we're on our way again. Once we are out of his sight, I pull my mate case to me and he snuggles happily into my side. When we reach the office, Ida and Ismene smile at us.    

    "Ok, Ethan, I want you to take of your shirt and lay down on this here table. Micah, take off that mask. It's weird to talk to you when you wear it."

I take the mask off in time to see my beautiful mate climbing onto the metal table with his baby bump fully exposed. I smile softly at him and walk to his side to hold his hand while Ida rubs gel stuff on his tummy. He flinched and whines about it being cold, so I'd promises to warm it up next time. Then Ismene positions a monitor so we can all so the screen and I feel my heart rate pick up. Ethan squeezes my hand. The Ida starts waving a wand like thingy around on Ethan's tummy. At first the is nothing, then one little bean... then two little beans... then three little beans... Oh my goddess. Ida smiles.

    "Looks like you're having triplets. Two boys and a girl. Would you like to hear their heart beats?"

I gulp as Ethan nods, a huge smile on his face. But before she can even move, the door swings open and Ryland steps in. We all freeze and there is a moment of awkward silence as he takes in the scene.

    "... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" No one answers him, so he continues. "Ethan, you... You're pregnant?! With the Omega's baby?!"

    "Babies." Ethan corrects softly, sitting up after whining the goo off his stomach and swings his legs over the table. Ryland takes a step towards my mate, but I step in front of him, growling dangerously.

    "Watch who you're growling at, omega!" Ryland snaps.

I just growl louder.

    "If you know about male pregnancies, then you should know that the only way for a male to get pregnant is if the dominate male is an alpha, so maybe you should watch who you snap at."

This gives him pause, then his looks at me with shock written all over his face.

    "Wait, what? Your a... What?"

So I end up explaining everything to him. When I finish, Ryland turns to Ethan.

    "Why didn't you tell me that you found your mate?! Or that he got you pregnant?! We're best friends!"

    "Oh come on, Ry" Ethan counters. "If you were in my place, would you have told yourself? You're just as homophobic as everyone else in this pack."

Ryland looks down at his shoes for a few moments, before looking back up at Ethan and I.

    "I accept you guys and I won't tell anyone. I admit that I'm a little uncomfortable with the whole two guys thing, but who am I to judge who the Moon Goddess put you with?"

Ethan tears up and launches himself at his best friend. The two hug and all that. I give them a few minutes before I pull my mate back into my arms. What can I say? I'm a possessive mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy girl heyyyyyy! So what did ya think? What do y'all think of Ry? Aren't ya glad he is being so nice? Anyways, guess what? TOMORROW IS MY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY!! Woo-hoo! I'm so excited. I might get a violin. That's what I really want. I tend to ask for one, expensive thing for my birthday. Last year I wanted to get my diving licence. So I didn't get anything at all from my parents last year except that... thing is, I still haven't even gotten it! But enough on that I really don't need to go off on a 30 min rant again.
Oh! What do y'all think of Ismene? I know you haven't seen much of her, but what do ya think so far? Her name is kind of special. I got it from a play called Antigone. I'm in drama and had to do a one act scene from the play and my character's name was Ismene. So that's how she got her name.
One more thing. The next chapter will be dedicated to everyone who actually reads this ANs so if you actually read this, leave a
:
:D
As a comment or after your comment.
I still love comments! And votes!

DManga out~~