Part 14

Dedicated to Livin_Like_Carrie

Ethan's POV

I wake up and struggle out of my bed. I can't sleep with Micah anymore since Father freaks out if he sees us even looking at each other all 'lovey dovey'. I'm just glad that Father allowed Micah to stay this long, even though I know he'll have to leave soon. I feel tears slip down my cheeks at the thought. I can't imagine life without my mate. Not to mention my babies. They're going to be taken away from me as soon as I get them! I stuff my first in my mouth to muffle my sobs and sink to my knees, not even five feet from my bed. Suddenly, a sharp pain drives through my stomach, effectively whiping my mind of all other thoughts. Especially when the pain is followed by another, then another. The pain gets worse each time untill I can't keep the scream of pain in. It takes a total of ten seconds before my for is being flung open and Carson is stumbling in. He takes my hunched for into his arms while freaking out.

"What's wrong, Ethan?! Why are you screaming?!"

Yeah. He's not helping. I gasp as another sharp pain hits me like a truck.

"T-the babies... They're coming!!"

He freezes as Micah Flys into the room, shoves him out of the way, picks me up and starts carrying me towards doctor Ida's office. Father, mom, Ry and Richard meet us in the hallway and follow us to the office. As soon as we get there, Ida directs Micah to lay me on the bed. I scream as the pain increases and squeeze the heck out of his hand. If I'm hurting him, he doesn't mention it. Ida shoves everyone else out of the way and gets to work.

"Ok, Ethan, I'm going to have to do a c-section since your a guy and they're is no where for them to come out. It will hurt, not as bad as the contractions, but it will still hurt. Micah, I'm going to have to ask you not to attack me when I cut into your mate."

He nods curtly while I scream in pain some more. I dont pay much attention to the actual procedure, just focus on the feeling of Micah's hand in mine. Then the first cries hit the air. Alexander comes first followed by Leonard, then little Charlotte. Thankfully, with my being a werewolf, it only takes about twenty minutes for my tummy to heal completely and I can sit up. Micah hands me our babies. I tear up as I stare down at them, they are so beautiful. Lot got her father's hair and my eyes, Leo got my hair and Micah's eyes and Lex got his grandpa's jet black hair and Ethan's golden eyes. I start sobbing hopelessly when Micah wraps his strong arms around us and kisses all of our heads. Father can't take them from me, he just can't! I'll die! They are my life! I turn and cling to Micah.

"Please don't leave me! Take me with you! I want to be with you!"

He takes my face in his hands and makes me look at him. He has tears streaming down his face as he looks at me with raw love.

"You know I can't do that, Ethan. I won't take you away from your family."

"Please," I beg. "I can't live without you!"

He shakes his head.

"Promise me, love, that when I go you will keep living you life. I don't want you to just let your life go because I'm not here. You need to move on."

"How can I? My mate and my children are being taken from me!"

"Promise me, Ethan! Promise me so maybe we can see each other again one day."

I nod as the door to the doctors office opens and my father storms in. He grabs my mate and my daughter as Micah grabs our sons. With one last lingering kiss, they are gone. No matter how much I scream and cry, they don't come back. I know it's useless, but I don't stop. Not even when mom comes in and wraps me in her arms and rocks me slowly like a child. Like I should be doing to my babies. Not even when father comes in and tries to comfort me by telling me that I'll get over 'that man' and 'those abominations' soon. It just makes me cry harder and longer. I can't even bring myself to look at him. The man who destroyed my whole world.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhh!! I cried writing this!! It's so sad!!

DManga out~